Favourite/Least Favourite Game Features

Comments

• I don't like how obsolete the town center has become.
  • Da FarmerDa Farmer Member
    edited October 2019
    Vending machines are good but takes away player interaction which makes some of the players leave because their friends are never online since they have their vends running.
  • I don't like how obsolete the town center has become.

Same, the raffles brought life to the place but now that they’re gone it’s desolate. :c
  • I don't like how there are so many default realms with the same name as the official realms
  • My Favorites/Liked :
    - Resources are somewhat easy to obtain and craft.
    - The ability that you can edit realms or room sizes.
    - Fun and helpful community.
    - Inspires creators (like me) to make a custom adventure
    - Prices are reasonable sometimes.
    My Dislikes :
    - Game forces my device to restart sometimes. (Huawei BG2-U01)
    - Keyboard won't pop up + Keyboard emotes don't disappear once your keyboard also disappears (not a big deal)
    - Game may accidentally corrupt itself causing weird visual bugs in game. (Fixes itself though)
    - Extra item slots (beyond the red bar) won't be visible until you remove enough items.

So it is 5:4 ratio and I still enjoy Cubic Castles. Thank you.
  • Horus said:

We value the opinions of our players, and so we want to hear you out.

What specific features do you like about the game?

And is there something you strongly dislike that's pushing you away from it?

We want to know!

The look of winter umbrella is pushing me away from it. Only because of that carrot.
  • MachopuppyMachopuppy Member
    edited January 2020
    Horus said:

We value the opinions of our players, and so we want to hear you out.

What specific features do you like about the game?

And is there something you strongly dislike that's pushing you away from it?

We want to know!

some of my my friends has quit saying that it got boring for them when they got to a certain level maybe some how make it little bit more interesting and maybe they would come back! Im not saying i hate this game but it can get little boring some times to be honest maybe try added interactive games! maybe make it where there r like other planets u can live on because i see your guy's logo and its a cow with a space mask on common i get the space vibe from it also maybe like make where we can fight mpc,s trying to take cubic castles from u guys >;D those were some of my ideas so. i know it might be little to much ;w; one more thing MAybe u should add a military pack for the peolpe in the armys :p
  • The player run community is my favorite. It's a great game for trading. I love the aspect of players being able to make and play player run games and events. The holla is very unique, as well.
  • Most Fav: Racing
    Least Fav: Racing Bugs
  • Favourite
    .Building
    .buying/selling
    .meeting new people / making friends
    .events / packs / always updates

Dislikes

.It don’t add item that people suggest well not as much witch I think u should it’s would make the game 10/10 right now for me it’s a 7.5/10
    .scammers / hackers

U no what would be a cool item a nuke that when it blows up u get all ur blocks back to u but u could buy 3/5000c or something that would be cool something I’d be interested on buying tell me what u guys think
  • JouneJoune Member
    edited January 2020
    xtazx said:

Favourite
    .Building
    .buying/selling
    .meeting new people / making friends
    .events / packs / always updates

Dislikes

.It don’t add item that people suggest well not as much witch I think u should it’s would make the game 10/10 right now for me it’s a 7.5/10
    .scammers / hackers

U no what would be a cool item a nuke that when it blows up u get all ur blocks back to u but u could buy 3/5000c or something that would be cool something I’d be interested on buying tell me what u guys think

even with the higher price of the nukes i still think its kind of something that probably wont be added, i think some people wont be able to get in their realms because of the blocks on the ground making them lag too much
  • Okay FLamenco Hats is still the best :P 664 flamenco hats collected right now :P hoping i cant just add 2 more before it will turn into... xD
  • i like the people up here but i think theres to many scammers out there
  • I want a trusteds option in the "Who can visit this realm" category.
    Its nice to be friends with alot of folk, but when ur building it'd be nice if only your close friends could still drop in. The only other option is to not friend folks, and doin so means an empty shop... Those of us who buy cubits and packs to get a certain item need to sell the extras in shop to help reduce the cost. Sorry cubic, but with the cost of packs and the randomness... either add a trusteds option to who can visit, or reduce the price of packs. Doing both would be wonderful!!!
    Thats my pros - cons... Thanks for asking :-)

I thought of this :000 nicee

• Favorite:
    - Don't must pay to get cubits
    - No ADS which is very good
    - Free
    - Cubic!

Dislikes:
    - Scammers
    - Offensive players
    - Americans which cant speak english!
    - Lagging
  • Favorite:
    - Free
    - Cubic!

Dislikes:
    - Scammers
    - Offensive players
    - Lagging

This may be necro posting but seriously? Americans who can't speak English?

i h8 pepul hoo cant spel

• Favorite:
    - Free
    - Cubic!

Dislikes:
    - Scammers
    - Offensive players
    - Lagging

i h8 pepul hoo cant spel
    I am so happy that someone else felt the same way I did when reading that part about Americans not speaking English lol. I just want to point out tho that CC's age demographic focuses around kids still in school and learning and shouldn't be expected to always be able to form complete and grammatically correct sentences. Also like some other Nations, not all Americans actually speak English. It might not seem like much but around a quarter of US citizens are actually foreign born and that's not even taking into count how many undocumented citizens there are.
  • Wondrous said:

Favorite:
    - Free
    - Cubic!

Dislikes:
    - Scammers
    - Offensive players
    - Lagging

i h8 pepul hoo cant spel
    I am so happy that someone else felt the same way I did when reading that part about Americans not speaking English lol. I just want to point out tho that CC's age demographic focuses around kids still in school and learning and shouldn't be expected to always be able to form complete and grammatically correct sentences. Also like some other Nations, not all Americans actually speak English. It might not seem like much but around a quarter of US citizens are actually foreign born and that's not even taking into count how many undocumented citizens there are.
    Bruh, I was joking.
  • My favorite feature is the fact that there are so many different clothes.

My least favorite feature though is the fact that blocks have no bottoms. -.-
  • I really like all the trading, building, and mining. But i feel like there needs to be something else in the game that spices things up. Even adding new and cool features to these things would add allot more to the game
  • SUS GRILLSUS GRILL Member
    edited April 2020

Wondrous said:

Favorite:
    - Free
    - Cubic!

Dislikes:
    - Scammers
    - Offensive players
    - Lagging

i h8 pepul hoo cant spel
    Bruh, I was joking.
    Please reread what I said, I wasn't responding to anything you said other than agreeing with you.
  • edited April 2020
    I love all. The world, the updates, meet new people, the forums... the game in general. But is it true that it could exist a Starter Overworld in the new Overworld Update. Create your new Overworld seems amazing, and anyone should can do it
  • Well Favorite is the fact you can change your IGN design like Horror Robot and so much more my favorite is Horror one.
  • Hans'Hans' Member
    The keyboard dont show up some times
  • Fav: So many blocks for building huge projects, QBEE looks cute when dancing/doing emotes and so many cosmetics to choose from

Least Fav: Camera angle, It would be easier if you can trigger lower camera angel to build downwards, Scammers, Toxic players and cheaters
  • JedeeJedee Member
    Favorites: First one is the decors and blocks! I love them specially using in building. Second one is the Pets! actually for me theyre kind removing the boredness feeling when theyre with me :D My favorite pets also is Pumpkin pet and Mutant dog (Pickle dog) lmao.

Least favorites/Hate: First one now is the SERVER i dont like the server now, every secs im lagging and every minutes im Crashing in game. I enjoy CC so much but cuz of that it pushing me away to play cc and steal my enjoyment in the game.
    Second one iz the Toxic Players. Yeh why not.
    The last one is sculpty blocks or Pixel blocks. Idk but I love them and i hate them also lmao.
  • c drops are too few and far beetween, im sorry if this offends anyone. i depend on c for my things, and my main method is mining.
    it took me all m account time to get a stamp that was 3k

ps: my account was up for 1.2 years
  • Favorite Features? - Definitely the awesome community in CC! - Thanks for being awesome everyone!
    Least Favorite Feature? - Rares and ultra-rares are TOO rare! --- I wish it was easier for new Qbees to obtain some of the cool items too. And I don't think they give out enough during events. MATTER OF FACT! - I wish they would give out more rares! It's ridiculous that the Devs allow the community to price items at 2mil like the Ram... It kind of messes up the game -- > We need Hope that maybe if we work really hard mining, crafting, and selling that one day we can obtain the rare cool stuffs too! - And this has gotten ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous!
  • im seriously seeing this RARES ARE TOO RARE comment of yours everywhere. You already made a discussion for that...

anyways i wuv pirate hats and theyre the best <3
    I hate most of the game sounds, so i usually play on mute
  • my favorite is the awesome Community but I agree with Mary moon they are too rare.
This discussion has been closed.