Scam Reports

Comments

• Idk what he was doing

Legit the same guy asked me :) lol I dont have discord tho
  • Blood SwordBlood Sword Member
    edited May 2020
    person who did it lostangel
    person asked for my discord and said i was somehow to do with a scam. the link sent into a fake forum.and for people who dont know the diffrence between the real and fake let me show you.in a screenshot.xd
    stay safe
  • *SweetMint**SweetMint* Member
    edited May 2020
    Scammers :v
    Not honey_doll tho she tped like me and saw it
  • TurtleShadowTurtleShadow Member
    edited May 2020
    The first 4 screenshots is the first scam she did today. The 5th one (I didn't get /owner and /time there) is when she told me she's doing a video about trust test, and requires me to drop my items to get a reward.

• - Name scammer litecube and got scammed keepselont name realm the swing pirates
    - i give him perlm because she want build something in my realm but he took my clanstone and lil bunnyzila when iam offline
    - clanstone lil bunnyzila and scuba helm i forgot the name
    - fri may 02 10 00 12 2020
    - dont have because i was offline when that accident
    - plss help mee i want to quit if i dont't get the item because its very difficult for me to get it
    - pls help me mod

• NyemotNyemot Member
    Litecube alrd moved stuff to other account. help mods.
  • Jer_Jer_ Member
    He holla'd twice 1st he says "dog for 1,500c" and 2nd "giveaway" and lucky no one got scammed :)

• Jer_ said:

He holla'd twice 1st he says "dog for 1,500c" and 2nd "giveaway" and lucky no one got scammed :)

Btw, who are you reporting?
  • Azsimuth said:

Jer_ said:

his name is Sly the Miner i think because hes the one who hollaed
  • Jer_Jer_ Member
    Azsimuth said:

Jer_ said:

the firsr pic shows time and owner's name
  • Horus said:

This thread is for you to share places and people that attempted/succeeded at scamming. Please write in detail so no one else becomes the victim.

Please use this format:

- Name of the realm/person or both.
    - How they did it.
    - What losses you had.
    - Time of the incident. ( this can be found by typing "/time" within your in-game chat bar )
    - Evidence (screen/video/chat-log) **REQUIRED**

But remember, this discussion is mainly for scam awareness and punishment in harsh cases. No items will be refunded by us.

Hello Qbees, I recently heard a scammer scammed something from one of my friends, but my friend was not able to take a screenshot, not logically thinking on his panic, thus letting the scammer go unpunished. He also told me he could not remember the name of the scammer because the scammer unfriended him. If it happens you are in the same situation and the dilemma renting an area or not, the wisest thing to do is to ask the owner to put the items into the cash register where you can not get scammed that easy. Furthermore, if the owner is not there and you cannot wait until he logs back in so you want to rent the area ( I strongly disagree with this option), atleast take some time to get your screen recorder ready and record the whole thing, thus making it easier for the game moderators to punish him in case he is a scammer. If you do not have a screen recorder, you can ask for a friend of your's to be there with you and capture the whole thing for you instead. I hope this can help many Qbees prevent loss of Cubits/Items etc.

• -*Coutriel*
    -Pretended they were selling hollawarps, but they wanted from the buyer to give the Cubits first, then they took the Cubits and left without doing the hollawarp.
    -Luckily I lost nothing, but one of my friends did.
    -Around Sunday May 17, 10:00 2020
    -Unfortunately I can't post the video here ( exceeds 16777216kb.), so I post a screenshot I took and if the video is needed too, please contact me at GraciousCloudberry@gmail.com.
  • -*Coutriel*
    -Pretended they were selling hollawarps, but they wanted from the buyer to give the Cubits first, then they took the Cubits and left without doing the hollawarp.
    -Luckily I lost nothing, but one of my friends did.
    -Around Sunday May 17, 10:00 2020
    -Unfortunately I can't post the video here ( exceeds 16777216kb.), so I post a screenshot I took and if the video is needed too, please contact me at GraciousCloudberry@gmail.com.

I don't have evidence, but this guy promised some coupon code as a way to sell hollas.
  • Jer_Jer_ Member

-this is not scamming, but its illegal trading
    - time May 18 6:00
    - lord of ghosts
  • -Owner's name : Poipan_6990 as well as *Quick_Sc0p3r* and N O L I M I T // Realm's name : Poipan_6990's Realm
    -He placed Grass under a Black Umbrella, then pretended he was quitting the game and assumed he was selling the umbrella for 5.000c (Rental's price).
    -I was lucky enough that I was not the one to buy the plot, but another Qbee didn't have my luck and was unfortunate enough to lost 5.000 Cubits.
    -Cubic time was: Mon May 18 09:05:12 2020.
    -I was not there from the start to record the whole process, but despite that i managed to take a screenshot after the plot was bought. I also stayed after for like 30 minutes and managed to take a footage showing *Quick_Sc0p3r* breaking and replacing the clock in the same area. Please investigate and punish the owners mentioned above if possible. Unfortunately I am not able to post the video here due to it's size, so I'll have to send it to the moderator interested in it. In order to have it privately messaged, contact me at : GraciousCloudberry@gmail.com .
  • RingksuRingksu Member

Illegal PayAways
  • RingksuRingksu Member

Somebody got scammed on this payaway
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    _Outsxte said:

Illegal PayAways

2nd life bomb games are allowed and not counted as payaways because they're games of skill.
    _Outsxte said:

Somebody got scammed on this payaway

I already looked at and handled this in person the day it happened. Both your reports are a bit late
  • -*Suncrow
    -Hollawarping and advertising a website that most likely will grant them access to every single participant's accounts.
    -I didn't have any losses.
    -around Wed May 27 03:00:00 2020
    -https://imgur.com/a/5t1NKB9
  • edited June 2020
    -Twieriffy
    -They hollawarped and pretended they sell a starry scarf for 2. 000 Cubits, but it turned out to be 20. 000 Cubits.
    -Thankfully no one had any losses as I was informed.
    -Tue Jun 2 00:48:45 2020 (shown on the screenshot too).
    -https://imgur.com/a/PCKCtGA
  • -Dokeee
    -Hollawarped that he sells 2 Spiderbrellas for 3. 000 Cubits each, but it was 30. 000 Cubits.
    -I don't think someone purchased it so no losses probably.
    -Tue Jun 2 01:24:56 2020 (shown on the video too).
    -
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited July 2020
    i got scammed by AnotherOne he scammed my all vends like 11 and bumpers this happened when i was playing with friends my friends had perms coz it was our shop then that scammer came and said if he can help isaid yes because i was there but then i lost connectio idk how and i was not able to connect i was scared he would scam and he did plz ban him or say him to gimme my stuff back i am really sad :((((((((((
  • half of these are just people telling randoms their password
    then crying on this thread
  • SantenaSantena Member
    edited August 2020
    Scammer- DJ CUBIK he stolen my 7 vend it happen in my realm santena's small shop
  • Name- -*^J-Hope^*-
    They were trying it out. They said that they were going to buy it.
    Loss- Jack-O-Brella
    About 15 minutes before: Fri October 9 18:42:31 2020

• Name : >GreatWhiteShark< (Or something along such)

Over the past two days he has been selling broom sticks for 8k each claiming they're cars, specifically today at 23:35 UK time in Pens on the first small zone on the left (The side with the hieroglyphs).

I have pictures, although they're failing to upload, so if possible message me and we can sort it out.
  • Name: KingZz
    Realm: KingZz rental yard
    I rented plot for an hour and came back 45 minutes later, and my plot was empty. It happened at around 9:00-10:00 East coast time, and I tried to find them but the one time I got into a realm with them (a mine) they left. Loss: cash register, tip piggy, 6 vending machines, skinless shirt, mountain mine overworld stamp, assorted blocks.
    I have a picture but it wont load.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    woherel said:

Name: KingZz
    Realm: KingZz rental yard
    I rented plot for an hour and came back 45 minutes later, and my plot was empty. It happened at around 9:00-10:00 East coast time, and I tried to find them but the one time I got into a realm with them (a mine) they left. Loss: cash register, tip piggy, 6 vending machines, skinless shirt, mountain mine overworld stamp, assorted blocks.
    I have a picture but it wont load.

This is something for the support, please open a ticket to the support with the exact message that you mentioned above at: http://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
  • Fr0stN1nja is trolling folks who place bushes in the hunting realms.
    He is also using an alt - WereWolfIsNoobiest for said purpose. I have a screenshot of him admitting as much.
    - For some reason I can't get file to upload... I even took a pic of the screenshot and tried uploading that... Any suggestions on how to fix so I can add the Picture Proof - Frost is in chat saying he made 4 foams to do this...
This discussion has been closed.