Any REALLY Good Animes?

rawrrrawrr Member
edited May 2016 in Off-Topic
Anyone have some REALLY good animes? I need to binge.

I have already watched:
Attack On Titan
Corspe Party: Tortured Souls [Really good anime btw]
Toyko Ghoul
Deadman Wonderland [FINISHED]
Mayoiga [CURRENTLY WATCHING: BTW ITS REALLY GOOD]

Anyone have some really good animes? (btw pls don't say sao tbh the second season was trash *cry*)

Comments

• iKONICiKONIC Member
    Welp umm... I know Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist, Nanatsu no Taizai(The Seven Deadly Sins), Erased(Forgot the Japanese Translation), and yeah...

I don't know if the anime is good because I love the game but I'm expecting Danganronpa 3 since it's coming out on July 7th Anime version C: , Oh and also, This is based of a game too but the anime's nice C: Persona 4: The Animation. C:
  • rawrrrawrr Member
    edited May 2016

Welp umm... I know Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist, Nanatsu no Taizai(The Seven Deadly Sins), Erased(Forgot the Japanese Translation), and yeah...

I don't know if the anime is good because I love the game but I'm expecting Danganronpa 3 since it's coming out on July 7th Anime version C: , Oh and also, This is based of a game too but the anime's nice C: Persona 4: The Animation. C:

Thank you!! I've heard lots about The Seven Deadly Sins and Fullmetal Alchemist, I'll check them out.

Also, would you recommend the sub or the dub for Fullmetal Alchemist?
    It's beautiful, I 10/10 would watch as real anime.

EDIT: I ended up being warned - apologies for 'Multi-Posting'
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Rawrr said:

It's beautiful, I 10/10 would watch as real anime.
    xD
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Bro Combine All Ur Comments(Theres An Edit Button) So U Wont Be Warned For Multi-Posting,
    Also Try "The Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji" :3
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Rawrr said:

Also, would you recommend the sub or the dub for Fullmetal Alchemist?
    I'd recommend the sub, cuz english voice actors in anime are da wurst :C
  • Yosuga no sora
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Sword arts online
    Magi
    Deadly sins
    No game no life
    Akame ga kill
    Charlotte
    K project
    Aragato

Thats all the anime i like \(°¬°)/
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member

Sword arts online
    Magi
    Deadly sins
    No game no life
    Akame ga kill
    Charlotte
    K project
    Aragato

Thats all the anime i like \(°¬°)/

OMG I FORGOT ABOUT CHARLOTTE AND NO GAME NO LIFE ;-; HOW CAN THIS BE!? XD
  • rawrrrawrr Member
    Thank you everyone for your suggestions! <3
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Omg Corpse Party xD
    I love that. XD
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    edited May 2016
    DELETED (i notised i already posted xddd sowwy)
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Hmm well here is a few

Fairytale (love it <3)

SAO (Sword Art Online)

Accel World

Kamisama Kiss

Ohamari Himari (not reccomended for younger kids just so ya know)

Attack On Titan (scared me :c)

Noragami (I LOVED IT)

Yea that's all i got for now i haven't been watching too much anime cuz i watch too much, that's why i didn't name all the ones i watch xD

(oh and Toradora! is like my fav :3)
  • Rien-samaRien-sama Member
    edited May 2016
    Fluffy303 said:

Hmm well here is a few

Fairytale (love it <3)

SAO (Sword Art Online)

Accel World

Kamisama Kiss

Ohamari Himari (not reccomended for younger kids just so ya know)

Attack On Titan (scared me :c)

Noragami (I LOVED IT)

Yea that's all i got for now i haven't been watching too much anime cuz i watch too much, that's why i didn't name all the ones i watch xD

(oh and Toradora! is like my fav :3)</p>

Well im 12 and i watched all the episodes of Ohamari Himari Already (>.>)
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Noragami
    And Noragami 2 (forgot what it was called) make sure your watch season one and not season two first like i did ;-;

Also for scary anime
    Another

Noragami
    And Noragami 2 (forgot what it was called) make sure your watch season one and not season two first like i did ;-;

Also for scary anime
    Another

Aragato is season 1 and noragami aragoto is season 2
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    I'll just name some of my favourites :P
    Ao no Exorcist, Hyouka, Another, The Garden of Words, Tamako Market, Shiki, Noragami, Danganronpa, Hataraku maou-sama, Sakurasou no pet na Kanojo, Mirai Nikki, Darker than black, ToraDora!, maybe..Date a live. Pretty interesting anime. Guess that's it.
    And about Corpse Party...that anime is pretty bad, better play the game, it has more storyline and a way better one, imo. I was super disappointed after watching it, most likely because I completed the game first, and it was much more longer and interesting than this tiny and smudged piece of the whole story, made out of one of the wrong endings. >.>
  • hi i watch darker than black, tokyo ghoul, bleach and very more animes
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Cortana said:

Ao no Exorcist, Hyouka, Another, The Garden of Words, Tamako Market, Shiki, Noragami, Danganronpa, Hataraku maou-sama, Sakurasou no pet na Kanojo, Mirai Nikki, Darker than black, ToraDora!, maybe..Date a live. Pretty interesting anime. Guess that's it.
    And about Corpse Party...that anime is pretty bad, better play the game, it has more storyline and a way better one, imo. I was super disappointed after watching it, most likely because I completed the game first, and it was much more longer and interesting than this tiny and smudged piece of the whole story, made out of one of the wrong endings. >.>

Ikr Corpse Party is the best when played not watched in an anime >.< But Date a live is not for 12years old and below >.<
  • rawrrrawrr Member
    Cortana said:

I've played all the Corpse Party game and watched the anime, I way prefer the games. They're so good omg
  • Tomk2005Tomk2005 Member
    edited May 2016
    try CODE GEAESS (dont see this if u want to live) but i like pokemon, noragami, fairytale etc.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I'm just gonna list off some "basic starter anime", not sure if you've seen them or not, but here goes:

Death Note (if you're into drama, suspense, and butt loads of death xD)
    Ouran Host Club (If you're into roses, romance, and comedy)

Fullmetal Alchemist (If you're a living thing. Absolute must-see, just watch out for the Original vs Brotherhood confusion x.x)
  • S.ziaS.zia Member
    Assassination Classroom :3
    Is like
    Comedy
    Heart warming(on last)
    And ofc is PG :3
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member

Noragami

Also for scary anime
    Another

oh god another
    no
    719matmat said:

Noragami

Also for scary anime
    Another

oh god another
    no
    Lol, problem with noragami? I love it. \(°¬°)/
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited May 2016
    SPACE☆DANDY!
    Really good nostalgia if you're into Cowboy Bebop.
    Same creator and essentially the same universe.

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    I Still Like Kuroshitsuji, HunterXHunter And Soul Eater, And I Watched Ghost Fighter & Flame Of Recca & Detective Conan When I Was A Kid, For Sport Anime I Watched Prince Of Tennis & Kuroko No Basket... Anime Movie (Bleach, Final Fantasy VII, DarkStalkers?) XD
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member

719matmat said:

Noragami

Also for scary anime
    Another

oh god another
    no
    no, im just saying
    the anime Another
    dont remind me
    719matmat said:

719matmat said:

Noragami

Also for scary anime
    Another

oh god another
    no
    no, im just saying
    the anime Another
    dont remind me
    Well, time to watch it then ;)