Official Wiki needs YOU!

Comments

• T e D yT e D y Member
    edited April 2020
    Uhhh I think I can help since I've had experience with helping other people in games like these. I'd Like to apply for
    Editor
    in game name: T e D y
    Wiki name: Skye_Santos

Other info: I have no experience on doing much of these but I can learn! I also have an idea for people who need shop experience and I support Xx_Thundah's idea on a page with different language.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    T e D y said:

Uhhh I think I can help since I've had experience with helping other people in games like these. I'd Like to apply for
    Chief Editor
    in game name: T e D y
    Wiki name: Skye_Santos

Other info: I have no experience on doing much of these but I can learn! I also have an idea for people who need shop experience and I support Xx_Thundah's idea on a page with different language.

You do not meet the required requirements.

Chief Editor:
    A trusted user able to both contribute and manage the wiki and its Editors.
    Has the following rights: Editor's + Delete/Undelete/Reupload all images/Add or remove Editors/Edit protected pages

Requirements:
    Minimum of 10 high-quality wiki pages created.
    Have been actively improving the wiki for over a month (at any point in time).
    Good knowledge of the MediaWiki platform

http://forums.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/19253/official-wiki-needs-you/p1
  • Again, I am applying for chief editor role:

I don't see anything worth making (pages) right now. I have made a few recently. When I feel something needs to be made, I will do so, nothing stands out right now. I'm knowledgeable of the game and will always be trying to edit the wiki the best I can. It has been an issue since I lost my old wiki account so recently had to make a new, more recent, one. I am familiar with the wiki.

Wiki User: TheNaughtyElf
  • Again, I am applying for chief editor role:

I don't see anything worth making (pages) right now. I have made a few recently. When I feel something needs to be made, I will do so, nothing stands out right now. I'm knowledgeable of the game and will always be trying to edit the wiki the best I can. It has been an issue since I lost my old wiki account so recently had to make a new, more recent, one. I am familiar with the wiki.

Wiki User: TheNaughtyElf

You Don't meet the requirements stated below:

Chief Editor:
    A trusted user able to both contribute and manage the wiki and its Editors.
    Has the following rights: Editor's + Delete/Undelete/Reupload all images/Add or remove Editors/Edit protected pages

Requirements:
    Minimum of 10 high-quality wiki pages created.
    Have been actively improving the wiki for over a month (at any point in time).
    Good knowledge of the MediaWiki platform

http://forums.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/19253/official-wiki-needs-you/p1
  • edited April 2020
    I have updated the events page for current events and 2020 events. If you need to see what events are on currently, they're there too.
  • Oo I am quite good at parkour for mobile use and I could shows some tips and tricks.
  • T e D yT e D y Member
    edited April 2020
    nvm
  • I have updated the events page for current events and 2020 events. If you need to see what events are on currently, they're there too.

If u believe u are fit for Chief Editor, Chiefs cannot make u that, you should take it up with support.
  • I have updated the events page for current events and 2020 events. If you need to see what events are on currently, they're there too.

If u believe u are fit for Chief Editor, Chiefs cannot make u that, you should take it up with support.
    I am a Chief Editor.

I am a Chief Editor.
    Oh i didn’t realize, last time u applied u were applying for.

I am a Chief Editor.
    Oh i didn’t realize, last time u applied u were applying for.
    No worries at all :)
  • Applying for editor

Wiki username is MidnightStorm; same as forums.

I'd like to add pages for items without; with a particular focus on clothing items without images. I can also attempt to add links to different pages for easier navigation.

I have some experience with Mediawiki, having been on the Dwarf Fortress wiki for a long time now.
  • edited May 2020

Applying for editor

Wiki username is MidnightStorm; same as forums.

I'd like to add pages for items without; with a particular focus on clothing items without images. I can also attempt to add links to different pages for easier navigation.

I have some experience with Mediawiki, having been on the Dwarf Fortress wiki for a long time now.

Done.

Welcome!
  • Lmon666Lmon666 Member
    I am applying for Editor

I would like to make pages on important items that don’t have a page. I would also like to update pages including the clan stone because they don’t have much information and I could add a lot more useful things there.

I have experience writing reports for newspapers which should be similar to editing things on the Wiki.

Username: Lmon666
  • edited May 2020
    lmon666 said:

I am applying for Editor

I would like to make pages on important items that don’t have a page. I would also like to update pages including the clan stone because they don’t have much information and I could add a lot more useful things there.

I have experience writing reports for newspapers which should be similar to editing things on the Wiki.

Username: Lmon666

You will need at least 50 comments on the forum, sorry.

Requirements:
    Minimum of 50 comments on the forum.
    Forum account older than a month.
  • Lmon666Lmon666 Member
    Does replying to comments count or only discussions?
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited May 2020
    lmon666 said:

Does replying to comments count or only discussions?

Comments are your messages that you reply to, not discussions.
    To become a wiki editor you must have at least 50 comments, once you hit it feel free to let us know. :)
  • T e D yT e D y Member
    Applying for Editor
    Username in game: T e D y
    Wiki name: HappyJosuke
    Not much experience with Media Wiki but I have some experience with coding
  • T e D y said:

Applying for Editor

I've approved your application, welcome to the wiki.
  • T e D yT e D y Member

T e D y said:

Applying for Editor

I've approved your application, welcome to the wiki.
    Yay
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Applying for Editor
    Wiki Username: MEEPYZ
    No experience with Media Wiki, I plan on updating posts that are outdated.
  • MEEPYZ said:

Applying for Editor
    Wiki Username: MEEPYZ
    No experience with Media Wiki, I plan on updating posts that are outdated.

You've been added, welcome to the team.
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    Wiki Username: Kn1ght4nd3r50n
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited December 2020
    Time to bump my application as Chief Editor!

Nothing much to say, coming back with time in hands to fullfill the missing parts of the wiki.
    Not being pretentious when stating I consider myself as one of the pillars of this (checking the contributions might help).

Also, I've seen a LOT of uncompleted pages (including blocked ones from editors) and some info needs to be highly reviewed (potentially fake).

The link to my user contribs is here.

Thanks for your read! :)
  • make it were you can lay in beds
  • I have a site for my stuff and been chief editor in some types of ways. My username is Dakota Potter if you want to hire me.
  • Hey! We are still needing some editors! If you're interested, please refer back to the initial post with "How to Apply" and use the correct format. The Chief Editors, and I, will get together and choose editors that are dedicated to Cubic Castles, as well as assisting in maintaining the wiki to display correct, up-to-date, information.
  • COSMIC COW HELP ME SOMEONE HAS HACKED MY ACCOUNT PLEASE I HAVE GTTEN HACKED HELP ME SOMEONE HAS MY ACCOUNT
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Maxemma said:

COSMIC COW HELP ME SOMEONE HAS HACKED MY ACCOUNT PLEASE I HAVE GTTEN HACKED HELP ME SOMEONE HAS MY ACCOUNT

You need to contact support if you think someone has your password and gotten into your account https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Please dm me, this discussion is for the wiki team to recruit help. Not a good place to talk about this if you want to discuss it.

*Deleted additional comments not relevant to this discussion
This discussion has been closed.