What was your first, in game name? (If you wanna say)

2»

Comments

• S.ziaS.zia Member
    Sepail said:

Isnt that a waste of money? I recognize as my friend told - the changing of nickname is just empty and sensellestly wasting of c and better choose a fit name before starting game. There are just any cases when player MUST change his name. I saw a lot players with nickname like this: "kfrbucrbubcec422h" In otherwise - the nickname changing isnt important and you will spend on that about 3500c.. I know a lot people who changed their name 10-20 times. So 10 nickname changing is 35 000c :P

If you're talking to me
    I just give up the old acc and make new one
    I never used any name tags
  • Let's see we got Jared Grace, Jared Grace, anddd Jared Grace. Wait, no, it was Jared Grace :P
  • HellesHelles Member
    Helles and will always be Helles.

#SayNoToNametags
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited May 2016
    I talk abt players who change their names by name tags multitimes, like lots my familiar and high lvls who think they are rich. The player which name is Vovadan (now) change his name each week..
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember

Not saying my first name, 2nd name: =Dark=MagicalWizard, 3rd: Dark samurai and 4th: Mr. Penguin.

Peng! Ur Dark Samurai?! I was wondering where Dark Samurai went! :O What a surprise
  • Quite a list for me... first off!
    - Flickz
    - Juzuki
    - Pezu
    - Blurryface
    - Takeoff
    - Samoool
    - Steezy
    I'm sure there are more, but honestly, I'm sticking with my current account name for once and for all, so no need to bring up the past! ;)