Join FWS Today!

Power

Ever gaze upon the rise and fall of a spout of water thinking how glorious it is. The way it is like a water phoenix, destined to fall but determined to fly again being reborn from it's watery grave.

Have you ever stopped at a fountain while on your way to work and took the moment to gaze at it's beauty to only realize several hours have passed. That you are fired and probably going to end up sleeping next to the fountain becuase you will not be able to pay next months rent.

Do you wear underpants?

If you answered yes to any of these three questions then FWS is perfect for you! Also known as the Fountain Watching Society. We are the officially unofficial group of fountain lovers who find fountains to be very very soothing. Anyone can be a member, no need to leave your clan to join. Just have a strong appreciation for the beauty that is fountains.

What is that you are saying? Now that you are thinking about it you heard of a similar group the fountain gazing society? Why would joining you be better than joining them?

Well my friend I am so glad you asked! We here at FWS realize it is not about the splash, there is so much more to a fountain. If being a coward who hides behind tall walls while eating caviar just because a small event like a slyme invasion sounds like your cup of earl grey tea then by all means join FGS. If you are one of the brave few however that no matter what come Slymoria or high water you are going to watch a fountain with immense intensity then we are the group for you. Ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no river wide enough, our love for fountains can not be stopped. Crossing dangerous mountain peaks, sailing across treacherous oceans. Fountains are in our blood.

Join FWS today! Where we have super exciting group activities like staring at fountains for hours on end. Thank you for taking the time to read, you will not regret your choice.

Comments

• Cool :D
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited May 2016
    I am joining FGS! It's much better! You FWS know nothing! >:D Soothing fountains? Of course not, it's all about the splashes, the loveliness! Join FGS today! We know more!
  • *MM**MM* Member

I am joining FGS! It's much better! You FWS know nothing! >:D Soothing fountains? Of course not, it's all about the splashes, the loveliness! Join FGS today! We know more!

Same here! FWS is pathetic!
    They know nothing!
    Hm I shall go GAZE!
    XD lol
  • I don't think this Society is for me, I answered 'No' to all three questions. . .

;))
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I'll join! Already started.

fws
  • smuressmures Member
    Fountain watching?!
    AKSJDHAKJSFHKJAFHS
    SIGN ME UP >:O
  • *stares at a fountain for 24 hours*

I'm in
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    edited May 2016
    I love fountains! THIS IS CRAZY!
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    fountains are soothing.
    (adventure mode hyyyyyypee!!!!!)
  • <3 Tammers you were like a sister to me, I would throw myself in front of a quickly moving hot potato if it was to save your life but...no more. You have turned to the dark side.

Zephania.....I am afraid you are not allowed into Scammington until you can answer yes to one of those questions....

Thank you my fellow fountain watchers. WE MUST BAN TOGETHER AND SPREAD FWA! ALSO KNOW AS FOUNTAIN WATCHING AWARENESS. Recruit members and spread the joy of the glorious fountains! VIVA LA FOUNTAIN!
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited May 2016
    On my alt GAZING at the fountain....(don't look at my clan name) @-GreyCoralKing- :Q:

• smuressmures Member
    Ehehe, @-GreyCoralKing- You should have a FWS post for the people who WATCH fountains and take pics of them >:D

Screenshot (41)
    This was at one of Knop's realms! :3
  • Just for Grey, I ditched the FGS. :D
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Hmm I sorta copied Knop's Fountain but a little different c:
    Fountain
  • I joined too from my dr Kline account
  • HellesHelles Member
    I spend most of my time here with my friends.

Dancing-Fountain

• BobillianBobillian Member
    edited May 2016
    oh no, I dont wear underpants
  • smuressmures Member
    edited May 2016
    Get out DJ >:C
  • BobillianBobillian Member
    edited May 2016
    its da boi

• smuressmures Member
    edited May 2016
    Shhhhhhhhhhhh :V
  • Helles said:

I spend most of my time here with my friends.

Dancing-Fountain

That is one fancy fountain O_O!
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited May 2016
    FWS!!!
    20160520155250_1