Share shareable stuff... win exciting prizes!

Comments

• [BN] said:

Well i was calm enough, you didn't see me say

"DELETE THAT NOW IT'S A COPY OF MINE NOW NOW NOW"

I didnt copy you it was accidental ;-;
  • Build whatever you would like, Race with your friends in racetracks.
    Picture one isn't a Realm, but it is made by Delta017.
    Picture two is Space_Fetus Race Track Lobby
  • What about the idea of making a video? Only screenshots? Or can a video be entered? I was wanting to make a cool video about racing with music since people will want to see how it works than just a screenshot of a racetrack. Would you allow that? @SirKewberth
  • Some of my realms and rooms...

And an old repost. Just for fun.

• Xd some of my places I don't use them much cause they were mainly builds xd
    One of them is piano perception and a cartoon type bank xd
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    edited April 2020
    Here are My Entries:

Mountain Village:
    Did You ever want to Explore and Wonder a Village Inside the Game? then We Welcome You In the Mountain Village! Made By Maple Builders Please Enjoy Your Stay In The Village!

There are Some Tents Available if You Wanted to Camp and Hangout With Your Friends!

Egg Hunt: The Timeless Egg Hunt:
    Ever wanted to do Egg Hunts? Or do You just wanted to get rid of your Boredom and Challenge your Self? Come to The Egg Hunt: The Timeless Egg Hunt and Try To find all of the Egg Seeker Inside the Realm!

The Egg Hunt: Timeless Egg Hunt isn't just for Egg hunting you can bring your friends and Hangout throughout the Realm!

Egg Hunt: The Lost Tales
    Collect The Seeker Eggs Throughout the Whole Realm of The Egg Hunt: The Lost Tales, WIll you able to find the Truth? Or Maybe Can You Even Escape the Lost Tales?

The Dice:
    Are You Lucky Enough to Take the Risk and Play a Game in The Dice? (Note: This Realm Requires Staff Members to Play a Game)

Hinter's Amazing Amusements:
    Welcome to Hinter's Amazing Amusements! A Realm Showcase Composed Of Parkour, Realms, PVP, Rollercoaster, and More! Made by Various Players so if you find your self bored why not try exploring Hinter's Amazing Amusements!
    (How to Enter the Park: Go to Hinter's Amazing Amusements and Follow the Green Glass
    Path)

New Player Room By Hinter
    Are you new to the game? try going to Hinter's New Player Room and Answer some Questions! Also, Grab some stuff for your Adventure Throughout the Game!
    (How To Acess the New Player Room: Go to Hinter's Amazing Amusement and then Beside the Main Door Find The Door that says New Player Room.)

Clockwork Gardens Academy:
    Explore The Academy of Clockwork Gardens! and Inspire Your Self While Exploring the Realm! Made By GreyCoralKing
    (How to Acess Clockwork Gardens Academy: Go to GCK Coral Cove Lobby Or Coral Cove then Find the Sign that says Hall of Confidence and Find the Door that Says Clockwork Gardens & Academy (2nd Door) )

Note: I Might still add some Screenshot if I find some

• Honestly, my favourite part of cubic castles is the community. Unlike in some games cough League of Legends cough, it's vibrant and welcoming (for the most part). I wonder how you could represent that though..
  • Daisyy'Daisyy' Member
    edited May 2020

The Doodlers HQ - Built By OrangeTail *JulieSings* #Rainbow

Hey there! I heard that you can join different clans like Doodlers with different events that YOU can win some items or cubits and have some fun! Not just that, YOU can also get promoted and be the leader of one of the clans, so, feel free to join!

Animal Pixel Art
    Beautiful Spring (Reindeer) - Built By KelpShake

What ya look at that! This Reindeer Build is so AMAZING!
    Why don't you build one too? And be MORE creative!

Pixel Art
    Beautiful Spring - Built By KelpShake

Did somebody say Pixel Art?
    Ah yes, Not just you can use pixels but you can also use OTHER BLOCKS to do it, You can do 3d pixel art or even bottom pixel art!

Official Contest Entry/Entries
    It's just a room but you can go to the SlabbyWok's Realm and look for it! - Built By Miss Raven. and Likey.

Hmm, What's this? An Official Contest entry that is made by Miss Raven. And Likey.
    Oh sweet! Hopefully they won!
    You can also join the Official Contests for fun or cubits! And Hopefully you will win too on the next Official Contest!

Moderators/Admins
    Moderator Appreciation Realm - Built By CoolGuyBoss

Safety First! We definitely needed some safety for this game! So, We have some
    MODERATORS (Mods for a Shortcut) and some ADMINS to look around the community and protect some qbees from the scammers or hackers!

Also thanks to Likey. For helping me to screenshot some of the realms/rooms <3
  • Shou Kun said:

Here are My Entries:

Mountain Village:
    Did You ever want to Explore and Wonder a Village Inside the Game? then We Welcome You In the Mountain Village! Made By Maple Builders Please Enjoy Your Stay In The Village!

There are Some Tents Available if You Wanted to Camp and Hangout With Your Friends!

Egg Hunt: The Timeless Egg Hunt:
    Ever wanted to do Egg Hunts? Or do You just wanted to get rid of your Boredom and Challenge your Self? Come to The Egg Hunt: The Timeless Egg Hunt and Try To find all of the Egg Seeker Inside the Realm!

The Egg Hunt: Timeless Egg Hunt isn't just for Egg hunting you can bring your friends and Hangout throughout the Realm!

Egg Hunt: The Lost Tales
    Collect The Seeker Eggs Throughout the Whole Realm of The Egg Hunt: The Lost Tales, WIll you able to find the Truth? Or Maybe Can You Even Escape the Lost Tales?

The Dice:
    Are You Lucky Enough to Take the Risk and Play a Game in The Dice? (Note: This Realm Requires Staff Members to Play a Game)

Hinter's Amazing Amusements:
    Welcome to Hinter's Amazing Amusements! A Realm Showcase Composed Of Parkour, Realms, PVP, Rollercoaster, and More! Made by Various Players so if you find your self bored why not try exploring Hinter's Amazing Amusements!
    (How to Enter the Park: Go to Hinter's Amazing Amusements and Follow the Green Glass
    Path)

New Player Room By Hinter
    Are you new to the game? try going to Hinter's New Player Room and Answer some Questions! Also, Grab some stuff for your Adventure Throughout the Game!
    (How To Acess the New Player Room: Go to Hinter's Amazing Amusement and then Beside the Main Door Find The Door that says New Player Room.)

Clockwork Gardens Academy:
    Explore The Academy of Clockwork Gardens! and Inspire Your Self While Exploring the Realm! Made By GreyCoralKing
    (How to Acess Clockwork Gardens Academy: Go to GCK Coral Cove Lobby Or Coral Cove then Find the Sign that says Hall of Confidence and Find the Door that Says Clockwork Gardens & Academy (2nd Door) )

Note: I Might still add some Screenshot if I find some

Amazing :o
    also 69!
  • wait lemme edit mine xd
  • RosietteRosiette Member
    edited May 2020
    *silent*

• Build exciting builds no matter what your aesthetic/theme is
  • noentnoent Member

Pens Yard Rentals
    Take your place within this vast community of players, each having a different reason for playing this amazing game. Find yours today.

Monza:
    Competitive? Grab some car keys and race your way to victory in player made race tracks in Cubic Castles. More of a builder? Why not create your own?

Bloody Gardens:
    Create and interact with surreal environments and push the limits of your imagination.

Phantom Market:
    Create your own businesses and watch them thrive as you build yourself a place in the legacy of Cubic Castles.

Nice race track
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    noent said:

Pens Yard Rentals
    Take your place within this vast community of players, each having a different reason for playing this amazing game. Find yours today.

Monza:
    Competitive? Grab some car keys and race your way to victory in player made race tracks in Cubic Castles. More of a builder? Why not create your own?

Bloody Gardens:
    Create and interact with surreal environments and push the limits of your imagination.

Phantom Market:
    Create your own businesses and watch them thrive as you build yourself a place in the legacy of Cubic Castles.

Nice race track
    LOL i went there because i thought i might still have perms
  • Blossom CakeBlossom Cake Member
    edited May 2020
    Bored? Then get creative and you use your imagination! Build spectacular things with your friends and all hangout together!

Not interested? No worries! Some bombs will make your day a blast! Go look for bomb games! They often reward prizes if you win! If so, even rares! There are many types of selections inside the bomb game. Tube, box, cage , and so on! Go and grab your friends, see who wins!

Everyone once in a while will like to enjoy some challenging work! When I mean challenging, some of these are real hard. Parkours can be a tough obstacle, but they are always fun! Getting to watch other people fall is amazing!- I mean always help others when they fall, give them tips on how to succeed!

So come down to Cubic Castles with your friends! I'm sure you guys will have so much fun!

• MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited May 2020
    so many cool entrys :0
  • BananawBananaw Member
    That's a great thread !

Here are some of my favorite builds, they are truly magnificient, of course i Don't own them but i did ask the permission to the avaible builders and credit them.

Want to fight each other ? Go to Sunball Arena ! Created by the Knop clan.

https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/uploads/editor/bd/k66zal8k4ejg.png

• CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited May 2020
    The "Official" Moderator Appreciation Realm!

Credits:
    Angushire - Islands
    Duck Nuggets - Decorations
    Baby Sal - Interior Design
    Side Step - Moderator Sets
  • *Banano* said:

That's a great thread !

Here are some of my favorite builds, they are truly magnificient, of course i Don't own them but i did ask the permission to the avaible builders and credit them.

Spoiler:

I was there first hey :(

@Sir. Pixel i originally wanted to screen Bloody gardens but you took a forehand before me :c
  • BananawBananaw Member
    @HONEY BOMB oh really, I'm sorry then I didn't saw your entry so I thought nobody has posted Warlocks Chambers because Enki's builds are too impressive.
  • edited May 2020
    are you looking for a way to express your creativity? Well look no further! Download Cubic Castles for free today and build whatever comes to your mind!
  • AshBTKAshBTK Member
    edited May 2020
    This is not for winning the competition neither comparing it to any of the amazing things that is going on Cubic Castles, But what is more shareable is I really like that there were cute pets that will follow you throughout the game, each of them has unique characteristics and awesome designs! I just wanna show how beautiful my pet Ostrich is and you should show some love to your pet (s) too. <3
  • Is the pet's name Skippy????
  • TyndaleTyndale Member

The "Official" Moderator Appreciation Realm!

Spoiler:

[/spoiler
    Credits:
    Angushire - Islands
    Duck Nuggets - Decorations
    Baby Sal - Interior Design
    Side Step - Moderator Sets

Lol I'm sitting in the lava pillar on the last photo
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited May 2020
  • P0RKYC0ASTP0RKYC0AST Member
    edited May 2020
    This my Hogwarts Project, Realm is called - Hogwarts School Of W & W

Been working on this for a long time now and still continue to add rooms too it. If you like exploring and getting lost this is the realm to do it in XD.

Not only that but ive got plenty of plans for this realm and hope to turn it into a quest realm once complete.

• *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited May 2020
    Here's mine. It's a little simple but sometimes that's the trick :D

Express your creativity through building with varieties of blocks and items that make your realms unique in Cubic Castles!

• Heres mine :3

This is an amazing new came called cubic castles.you can build things in it and do parkours.do storys.do quests.and much more
    Come join are community and have some fun there are some seasonal packs to
  • edited May 2020

There is no limit to your imagination and creativity!
  • This discussion has been closed.