Official Wiki needs YOU!

Comments

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I would like to apply for the role of editor.
    In-game name: Sir Beckley
    Cubic Castles Wikipedia account name: Sir Beckley

I have experience editing pictures, codes, and other things.
    I plan on posting in-game pictures of the specified wearables that don't already have pictures.
    Also just filling in as much information about the specified item as I can.
    I would just like to really do my best to improve the Cubic Castles Wikipedia as much as I can

Approved as an editor.
  • Awesome!
  • edited December 2019
    Editor - Wiki name: TheNaughtyElf

Been on wiki before.
  • _Elf said:

Editor - Wiki name: TheNaughtyElf

Been on wiki before.

You have been approved. Welcome to the team.
  • Editior Application:
    Wiki Name: CoolGuyBossYT
    Why I'd like this role: I'd like this role to help fill in as much information as possible about the staff, items, events, ect. I have experience in editing picture, editing wikis, ect.
  • Editior Application:
    Why I'd like this role: I'd like this role to help fill in as much information as possible about the staff, items, events, ect. I have experience in editing picture, editing wikis, ect.

Approved and welcome.
  • Editior Application:

Approved and welcome.
    Thank you! Happy to have joined the wiki team!
  • himohimahimohima Member
    edited January 2020
    Horus said:

We are re-opening our Official Wiki once again! With a small twist... to be able to contribute, you will need to apply for the Editor status and be approved by either me or any of our Chief Editors (yet to be assigned). If you'll actively contribute, you might even become a Chief Editor yourself!

Editor:

• A user able to contribute to the wiki.
    • Has the following rights: Create/Edit/Move/Reupload owned images

Requirements:
    • Minimum of 50 comments on the forum.
    • Forum account older than a month.

Chief Editor:

• A trusted user able to both contribute and manage the wiki and its Editors.
    • Has the following rights: Editor's + Delete/Undelete/Reupload all images/Add or remove Editors/Edit protected pages

Requirements:
    • Minimum of 10 high-quality wiki pages created.
    • Have been actively improving the wiki for over a month (at any point in time).
    • Good knowledge of the MediaWiki platform.

How to apply:

1. Check if you fit the requirements.
    2. Create a wiki account (if you do not have one).
    3. Reply to this thread using the following format, it will be treated as your application:
      • The position you are applying for.
      • Your wiki username.
      • Briefly tell us if you have any experience with the MediaWiki platform and list a few pages you are planning to add/edit.

If your application gets accepted, your wiki account will be given the status. Keep an eye on this list -
    http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Special:Log/rights

Got the position?

Congratulations, and a huge thank you! We wouldn't be able to keep it up to date without our community's help.

To get started, familiarise yourself with our editing guide. It includes all the important information you need to know, and provides pre-made page templates for you to use! - http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Wiki_Editing

If you happen to be a Chief Editor, you are now free to review applications on this discussion. If you see someone matching the requirements, you can use this link to give them the status (enter username, tick editor box, click save) - http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php?title=Special:UserRights

If someone is misbehaving, you can also use this link to take the status away.

i am applying for editor
    my wiki account is HimoHima
    i think there should be a page for co building blocks and i am going to work on it if i am accepted
    maybe also a wiki page about commands such as /time and /owner and /trade and more
    (not moderator commands )
    i have a bit of knowledge about html and js
    @Kewbin @CD87

himohima said:

Horus said:

We are re-opening our Official Wiki once again! With a small twist... to be able to contribute, you will need to apply for the Editor status and be approved by either me or any of our Chief Editors (yet to be assigned). If you'll actively contribute, you might even become a Chief Editor yourself!

Editor:

Requirements:

Chief Editor:

• Has the following rights: Editor's + Delete/Undelete/Reupload all images/Add or remove Editors/Edit protected pages

Requirements:
    • Have been actively improving the wiki for over a month (at any point in time).

How to apply:

3. Reply to this thread using the following format, it will be treated as your application:
      • Your wiki username.
      • Briefly tell us if you have any experience with the MediaWiki platform and list a few pages you are planning to add/edit.

If your application gets accepted, your wiki account will be given the status. Keep an eye on this list -

Got the position?

Congratulations, and a huge thank you! We wouldn't be able to keep it up to date without our community's help.

To get started, familiarise yourself with our editing guide. It includes all the important information you need to know, and provides pre-made page templates for you to use! - http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Wiki_Editing

If you happen to be a Chief Editor, you are now free to review applications on this discussion. If you see someone matching the requirements, you can use this link to give them the status (enter username, tick editor box, click save) - http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php?title=Special:UserRights

i am applying for editor
    i think there should be a page for co building blocks and i am going to work on it if i am accepted
    maybe also a wiki page about commands such as /time and /owner and /trade and more
    @Kewbin @CD87

Hello,
    An editor must have at least Minimum 50 comments on the forum and
    Forum account older than a month.
  • I still dunno my pasword XD
  • edited January 2020
    How long do you need to play until you can apply?

How long do you need to play until you can apply?

Requirements:
    Minimum of 50 comments on the forum.
  • CubicXO123CubicXO123 Member
    edited January 2020
    heres my best time

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • edited January 2020
    I am applying for 'Chief Editor' role.

I don't quite have 10 posts - don't reckon there is anything worth making. But there are a lot of things I can offer for the Wiki, there are also quite a few things that need updating which I can also offer. I am active a lot these days, so I will be constantly being trying my best to improve them.

I have been playing Cubic Castles for rather a long time now, I am very knowledgeable of the game and how it functions.

As I said before, this is not my first time on the Wiki. So it's nothing new to me.

I may add some more posts when I feel there is need.
  • Galantis said:

himohima said:

Horus said:

Editor:

Requirements:

Chief Editor:

Requirements:

How to apply:

• Your wiki username.

Got the position?

i am applying for editor
    @Kewbin @CD87

Hello,
    An editor must have at least Minimum 50 comments on the forum and
    older than a month it is
    comments i am not sure ^^

• Help i cant acess my account in-game on my cell phone cuz i have too much dead accounts that i dont remember the password
    edited January 2020
    Gu_575 said:

Help i cant acess my account in-game on my cell phone cuz i have too much dead accounts that i dont remember the password

There is still a solution if you remember your email then you can recover your password by clicking on the question mark which can be found at the log-in screen then click on forget password!, if you really don't know your email then you should contact support at: https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
    I want to announce that the official wiki is again fully open and editable for all chief editors, just like as it used to be.
  • DaFrenchyDaFrenchy Member
    edited March 2020
    Galantis said:

I want to announce that the official wiki is again fully open and editable for all chief editors, just like as it used to be.

Nope, I'm pretty sure now Chief Editor isn't a position anymore.

Oh nvm, didn't see the other logs
  • Yagumi KazumaYagumi Kazuma Member
    edited March 2020
    Position: Editor
    Wiki Name: Yagumi Kazuma

I have little experience in MediaWiki but I would like to edit the packs section because not all items are there and it is not updated and I would likely to add some new features like catalogues, albums about the game etc
    edited March 2020
    We can't give everyone the chief editor or even the editor because some of them don't meet the requested requirements.

The requested requirements can be found on the first page, take a look.
  • Position: Chief Editor
    Wiki Name: Yagumi Kazuma

I have little experience in MediaWiki but I would like to edit the packs section because not all items are there and it is not updated and I would likely to add some new features like catalogues, albums about the game etc

You don't need to be chief editor to edit them, it seems to have gotten back to normal buddy. Just have to create an account and start editing. ^^
  • I would like to say we are still actively looking for editors to help with the wiki!
  • Applying For editor.
    Username: Ragean. with a period

Not much experience in MediaWiki, but i imagine editing a platform has some common things like other forums. I plan on Keeping things up to date.
  • Ragean. said:

Applying For editor.
    Username: Ragean. with a period

Not much experience in MediaWiki, but i imagine editing a platform has some common things like other forums. I plan on Keeping things up to date.

Approved. You should have your rank in the wiki! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me, or another Chief Editor+!
  • xX_ThundahxX_Thundah Member
    edited April 2020
    Can I apply too? If yes here is my info:

-Editor
    -xXThundah
    -I don't have experience from MediaWiki, but I would like to make pages about raw materials, where to get them, more crafting recipes for those who don't have a recipe yet, and some ideas about farming. I would also like to make a translated page (Tagalog) if you want :)
  • Can I apply too? If yes here is my info:

-Editor
    -xXThundah
    -I don't have experience from MediaWiki, but I would like to make pages about raw materials, where to get them, more crafting recipes for those who don't have a recipe yet, and some ideas about farming. I would also like to make a translated page (Tagalog) if you want :)

Hello! I've approved your application as you meet the requirements. There is one issue. It appears the username you've given doesn't exist on the wiki. If you could, please create a wiki account on the Official Cubic Castles Wiki and then respond whenever you've done so! Thank you!
  • xX_ThundahxX_Thundah Member
    edited April 2020

-Editor
    -xXThundah

Hello! I've approved your application as you meet the requirements. There is one issue. It appears the username you've given doesn't exist on the wiki. If you could, please create a wiki account on the Official Cubic Castles Wiki and then respond whenever you've done so! Thank you!

-Editor
    -xXThundah

Approved, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.