New Public Beta on Steam -- New Networking & Overworld 2

Comments

• When I go onto steam right click properties and betas it says it needs a private beta access code what is it?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    DoodleDog said:

so if i get it right we just start the game up via steam and then it throws us immediatly into beta? if thats so i dont know if thats so handy if it gets erased to an earlier version since everyone will have problems with that

i can be mistaken too though, so if i need to do something else to access the beta server i would like to hear it ^_^

Galantis said:

Right mouse click on cubic castles > properties> beta's

ah thnx
  • Logging into it now. Glad to always be helping!
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    edited April 2020
    Bug - When you enter a locked realm you're qbee won't be able to get out until you Relog
    #2 - I'm Experiencing Huge FPS Drop when it's on the Starting Cubic Castles Part Around 6-8FPS making the game slow to load
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    ANOTHER NOTE -- We may take the beta server down for long stretches and then put it back up etc... Like if we get a bunch of bugs we may take it down for a while to fix them and then put it back up later. So just be aware if you cant login it doesn't necessarily mean it crashed. Might just be us leaving it down for a while to work on stuff.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    nukes don't count down, and the piggies can be put on the portal (close to the portal) if you spam them

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2020
    Are the beta servers down
    Edit- nvm saw kew’s post above.
  • Pete.Pete. Member
    i guess so
  • I’m guessing they are. it wont connect properly
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I haven't discovered any major bugs so far, hopefully it will stay that way.
  • I can’t find the advanced meeting area lol
  • Bug - Items blink in your inventory when you pick them up
  • I've been doing basic runs. Just buying stuff from the Cubit store, quests, leveling up, chatting, hollas, ect.

The only issues ive noticed ar:

Anytime you break something, it flashes that item
    You can drive in the overworld
    You can trade in the overworld

(idk if those are issues or not)
    The overworld gives u a deed, which, makes no sense because u cant place the overworld.
    Cubit Store loads like 2x slowers
    (this may be because its the beta server, but its always something to consider.)
  • I found another bug; I bought 500k worth of kitchen packs and I didn’t get a hotdog head ;-; (jk this isn’t a bug)
  • Alv'Alv' Member

I've been doing basic runs. Just buying stuff from the Cubit store, quests, leveling up, chatting, hollas, ect.

The only issues ive noticed ar:

Anytime you break something, it flashes that item
    You can drive in the overworld
    You can trade in the overworld

(idk if those are issues or not)
    The overworld gives u a deed, which, makes no sense because u cant place the overworld.
    Cubit Store loads like 2x slowers
    (this may be because its the beta server, but its always something to consider.)

Same with me.. Btw u can put overworld deed at 'old overworld' tho..
  • Ok so there's this door in my mountain mine:

• Another weird bug.

• I might have crashed the servers,’it was lagging when I was placing 100 cat pets
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited April 2020
    Yes I think you did, can't log in, keep in ''finding server''.

Well, I love help find bugs, so I'll do my max to test the possibles bugs that I have in my mind, Thank you kewberth for that system.
  • QzziQzzi Member
    crashed right when I was gonna forge some glass, rip
  • We love that.

Found some more bugs (everytime the server goes down, im gonna post a list of bugs if i found any)

You can place your own overworld in your overworld, and then jump in infinitely.
    Inventory gives u another red bar of inventory space which i dont remember there being.
  • Anyone know how finding virüs ?
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited April 2020

Inventory gives u another red bar of inventory space which i dont remember there being.

That's always been there
  • JuIius said:

I might have crashed the servers,’it was lagging when I was placing 100 cat pets

are you billyboo
  • I’ll see how it is, how long is it up for May I ask?
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited April 2020
    Can anyone tries to steal a weather stamp from personal mines ?
  • Inventory gives u another red bar of inventory space which i dont remember there being.

That's probably because you don't have the packrat perk

• It's funny having so many free cubits lol
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited April 2020
    I am with problems to log in my account, I tried reset password but don't worked, it says password wrong, but I am 100% sure I put my nickname and password correctly, and I am locked for 1 hour.
    also, if we need change our account password, normal, it doesn't change, keep in ''saving account information''.
  • I need a beta access code how do I get it?