More in-game focusing on the fundraising campaign (koala hat)

lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
I have noticed that there is no way the average player can find out about the Koala hat fundraising campaign unless they access forums.
Imagine how many more animals could be helped if the developers were to extend it by another month AND place several information bumpers like those for nurse/doc hats (Older players will remember). Extending it for another month would be required in order for as many to learn and donate.
One in the lobby, one in the cubic town center and one in the learning center.
It shouldn't take long to set the ones in town center and learning center. Lobby one is questionable.
@SirKewberth

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    Agreed.. there's a lot players who don't use forum
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I'll consider extending it and adding a bumper...
  • So that means that I'll have to wait an extra month???
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Well maybe we'll hand out those that donated so far and let it run a little extra. We'll see...
  • Well maybe we'll hand out those that donated so far and let it run a little extra. We'll see...

Yayyy
  • DjCatHDDjCatHD Member
    edited March 2020
    Lucaaa795 ure a pure genius :o
  • Ok I'll donate more maybe :D
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    It's right about time to act accordingly and place a damn bumper
    @SirKewberth
    The info bumper is not easy to just place. It was made special for the other charity. But I placed a sign and sample hat in the town center.
  • The info bumper is not easy to just place. It was made special for the other charity. But I placed a sign and sample hat in the town center.

I'd place one in the Lobby too, if that's possible. Not many players visit the Town Center.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    almost no one visits the town center nowadays
    It's not possible to place one in the lobby easily no. Otherwise I would have.
  • It's not possible to place one in the lobby easily no. Otherwise I would have.

Oh okay, but, just being curious, why isn't it possible easily? Is there some kind of restriction?
    DoodleDog said:

Oh okay, but, just being curious, why isn't it possible easily? Is there some kind of restriction?
    i have a feeling that town center is basically just placing it because its one realm, but the lobby's are code based because there are multiple realms of it
  • DoodleDog said:

i have a feeling that town center is basically just placing it because its one realm, but the lobby's are code based because there are multiple realms of it
    There is only one lobby.
    DoodleDog said:

DoodleDog said:

There is only one lobby.
    yeah only one lobby TYPE there are multiple copies of the same one
  • DoodleDog said:

DoodleDog said:

There is only one lobby.
    Yep.
  • DoodleDog said:

DoodleDog said:

There is only one lobby.
    oh okay
  • bitibiti Member

Lucaaa795 ure a pure genius :o

haha what a joke
  • It's not possible to place one in the lobby easily no. Otherwise I would have.

I'm guessing this means my suggestion for Holiday themed Lobbies whenever holidays are around would be hard?

(Sorry if this is considered thread hijacking)
    DoodleDog said:

It's because the lobbies aren't a regular realm. There are actually many lobbies. So when you go into a lobby in you're in a kind of randomly added ghost realm that looks like the same lobby. This is to prevent having too many players in the lobby, since a lot of players go there and you don't want the lobby to become a nightmare where its always too crowded and you can't get in or it's network lagging etc...

DoodleDog said:

Correct
  • Alv'Alv' Member

The info bumper is not easy to just place. It was made special for the other charity. But I placed a sign and sample hat in the town center.

Kewberth, is there another way to donate and get the Koala Hat? I'm..too young to have a bank card, I have the money but I can't donate x.x, but I really the Koala hat
  • Donate to in game :) add it to cubic purchases
  • The info bumper is not easy to just place. It was made special for the other charity. But I placed a sign and sample hat in the town center.

Kewberth, is there another way to donate and get the Koala Hat? I'm..too young to have a bank card, I have the money but I can't donate x.x, but I really the Koala hat
    Buy a visa gift card and donate with it. I used to do that all the time to buy cubits when I was younger.
  • Really no one wants the way to get it in game ? :(
  • Donate to in game :) add it to cubic purchases

It has already been considered, it would take too long to approve a new in-app purchase, include it in the store and so on.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    'Dragon' said:

Buy a visa gift card and donate with it. I used to do that all the time to buy cubits when I was younger.
    1. Quarantine, i can't go out.
    2. I'm way too young to get a visa gift card ( still at secondary-school tho)
  • DoodleDog said:

Donate to in game :) add it to cubic purchases

It has already been considered, it would take too long to approve a new in-app purchase, include it in the store and so on.
    If next time dev wants to add more thing which costs cash , please , add some or bunch , at once , not single .
  • 'Dragon' said:

They're only available in the US, iirc.

'Dragon' said:

1. Quarantine, i can't go out.
    2. I'm way too young to get a visa gift card ( still at secondary-school tho)
    Your parents don't have PayPal or a credit card?
This discussion has been closed.