I’ll nominate myself too, thanks too.
  • 'Dragon' said:

lucaaa795 said:

I'll just nominate myself. Thanks.

You guys need to provide a proper reason lol
  • IronFishIronFish Member
    edited March 2020
    Enki already hollaed about this yesterday tho. If im right i think its the "post office" thing where you can mail these iconic players
    'Dragon' said:

lucaaa795 said:

I'll just nominate myself. Thanks.

You actually got the title "V The Banned" XD
  • Robots
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i wanna nominate multiple people

-greycoralking (or whatever name he has now xD lately he keeps changing name)
    he always is nice to play around with, always talking and joking around, he also made some great builds

- @lucaaa795 although people always try to pick a fight with him, he most of the time will go around his way if someone needs help with something

- @Graceful Thunder even before she became a mod she was always helping people, made nice builds too i think, well no wonder that she became a mod xD

-cubic mom, well this one is probably logical, but just felt like she has done a lot, even made the play safe room that on this day always been in the official recipe center (where i did the dutch translation :p), and did a lot to try to get the scamming to stop, so much that she even didnt have the time to end her sentences sometimes

- @Space_fetus also a logical one, even before he became a mod he always made very big and awesome looking realms with his own kind of events in it most of the time, even after he became mod nothing changed to that, but now making a lot of events (so much that you almost would think he gets paid for it xD) and always making new realms for it to make it all special (seriously if he would make an event with all the realms he already made then he would need a year probs to finish the event xD)

- *marymoon* always went around and made people feel at home in cubic castles, although its quite normal to just talk, she was always available to talk to people ^_^
  • I have yet to nominate anyone:

Galantis - One of the most kind supportive players i’ve ever met.

Grey - Talent beyond my imagination, generous and loyal.

Pixie - She doesn’t play as much anymore but every time I get the chance to speak to her she is always respectful and friendly.

scorto7 - As a mod, an excellent one. As a friend, even better.

• scorto7 - As a mod, an excellent one. As a friend, even better.

Yes @scorto7 is one of the best players I've ever met
  • Id like to nominate eiden
    No need of explanation hehe!
  • Okay!! These are familiar names! Please keep putting more names! ^_^
  • Can I nominate myself?
  • m y s e l f
  • *face palm* just thinking if you want to nominate yourself , you could say why you need to be nominated
  • I want to nominate @Intimate "The Cat Lady"

-she's very knowledgeable about the game and teaches players (including me) on how to search for fossils and artifacts
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited March 2020
    Sachi-san said:

I want to nominate @Intimate "The Cat Lady"

-she's very knowledgeable about the game and teaches players (including me) on how to search for fossils and artifacts

Also thanks for her dye shop because I'm lazy :)
  • Crimzo said:

Sachi-san said:

^ same lol
  • DoodleDog said:

Crimzo said:

Sachi-san said:

^ same lol
    my farm is based on her design
  • JedeeJedee Member
    Hi guys welcome to my channel! XD
  • I'll nominate myself because I wasted 11 hollas yesterday to play around. (Most Hollas Wasted In A Day)
  • I'll nominate myself because I wasted 11 hollas yesterday to play around. (Most Hollas Wasted In A Day)

no way!!!!! thats awesiome!!!!

Probably a personal record. Also, I change my nomination to myself too.

Probably a personal record. Also, I change my nomination to myself too.
    When I still had my V account I did 100 hollas in a span of 10 minutes.
  • i have no idea what im looking at..
  • Cub The CubicCub The Cubic Member
    edited April 2020
    Ugh, fine. >:(
    I'll just change my nomination to, "Last to Reply"
    (so basically I won "Last Reply Wins a Cubit!")
    But in all seriousness, I'll nominate lucaa795, -username-, HONEY BOMB, BillyBoo, greycoralking and gdog for being the only people in the forums I know the most. :V
  • Aww, my ego is hurt nobody thought of me. :(
  • edited April 2020
    I would not have your ego hurt Paladin. People tend to focus on those who are active and playing. No one is exempt from this, I have watched the most popular players including mods fall into obscurity simply because they stopped playing. I know there is a good portion of players who remember and value you which is all that matters ^_^!
  • Aww, my ego is hurt nobody thought of me. :(

I was just thinking about you the other day. Was wondering if you’d ever make a return. :P
  • =MGN RedEagle= was big on cc too. man we lost a lot of good people xd
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please don't comment on outdated posts.
This discussion has been closed.