Crafting Page

Anyone else have trouble seeing the crafting page?

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    No problem on my end... i can access it all
    there is an alternative site, but i can not tell how up-to-date it is.
    ( https://ccrecipes.github.io/ )
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    When I go to recipes, I get this....

and then when I hit advanced to ignore that I get this....

• When I go to recipes, I get this....

and then when I hit advanced to ignore that I get this....

The same thing happens to me, except the recipes load correctly after I ignore the connection not being private.
  • OK, so I can't go to cc crafting page on google chrome so I went on internet explorer for 3 days. NOW this is what I get when I try to go there....

• IronFishIronFish Member
    edited March 2020
    Intimate said:

OK, so I can't go to cc crafting page on google chrome so I went on internet explorer for 3 days. NOW this is what I get when I try to go there....

Works fine on my pc's mozilla firefox

also works on my ipad's safari
  • IronFish said:

Intimate said:

OK, so I can't go to cc crafting page on google chrome so I went on internet explorer for 3 days. NOW this is what I get when I try to go there....

Works fine on my pc's mozilla firefox

also works on my ipad's safari
    yea "now" let's see next week lol
  • Now the crafting page just loads like normal in Google Chrome. It would save a lot of time and energy if when cc makes changes, to let us know. There is only one person who just needs to write a few word to let us 1,000 players what is going on with the game we support and not have to guess or worse, assume. There might be a few players who like surprises, but I am not one of them.
  • Last night I could NOT open the forums and Google Chrome stated that the forums security certificate expired on march 15.

So today I can get here and it is secure. :)

If I can't use Chrome or it is NOT secure, I will not go on forums. I recommend all adhere to this as we use our game credentials to login here so we are leaving ourselves open to lose all we have in the game and I for one am not willing to lose hundreds of millions.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • That is not really an explanation as it is an excuse. I mean the security certificate was clearly expired as seen by all of us. I tried to look up the dnssec on this forums but it says this forum web address is available. This is troubling to me.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Try use the recipe page that Kewbin made

https://ccrecipes.github.io/