CC is (still) so broken in mobile

darkpqdarkpq Member
edited April 2020 in Bug Reports
Every time (broke today) i load the game it just broken like in the image (i still havent manage to succedfully hide picture in a spoiler) but when i close and re open the game is the same lol....i unistall and reinstall and the same (so far i will try aguin)...any tips?
Edith: noting change but one ting...the game bar dosent even progress. I desintaled the game and nothing the same hapens (my grammar sucks sorry haters :3 )

Comments

• Just for you looks like
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    edited March 2020
    [BN] said:

Just for you looks like

Nope, same for me too.
  • might be your system. Is it outdated or anything?
  • 4.4 yesterday wa working perfectly ...and the game hasent update yet
  • I’ve given this advice a lot of people. Nobody has confirmed for me if it is effective or not. Just try resetting the app, if that doesn’t work then try deleting it and re-downloading it.
  • J e dJ e d Member
    happen everytime i open the game on mobile the startup screen is glitching
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It looks bad but I think its' harmless actually. Just not clearing correctly before drawing. Not sure why it's become an issue all of a sudden but I threw some clearing code in for the next update.
  • Thank you because i desintall and reinstal and its not even letinme play the game and its VERY STRANGE
    hope this gets fixed and my cropes dosent die
  • OMG!!! I have similar problem with my loading screen but it looks a bit different. It loads fine for me so i just deal with it cuz it looks cool XD