some fishi fishi update? *cough* corona*

2»

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    DoodleDog said:

Looking forward to this!
    I assume it's going to be a virus hunt.

Only thing missing from this update is ligma, Luca taught me about it and the serious nature of it.

you cant even do the joke without getting banned lol

but yeah i like the update, although i wonder how people are going to react on it
    Me too, but I wonder how people are going to be able to take this update's topic negatively. It's not offensive to anyone. Besides, the corona memes people are making are the same thing. So if anyone gets offended, I believe it's not the developers fault, but it's about the people themselves.
    I'm so disappointed at peoples that keep blaming China and making fun of Coronavirus when peoples are suffering outside.. They never think how bad is that.. I saw a lot of Coronavirus-related memes at facebook, instagram and other social medias. They should really stop it, I don't see it funny, when you laughing at your handphone about the coronavirus meme, rememeber there is also patients that are suffering at the hospital and waiting to be cured.

Anyway..the update could be different then we expect, quite excited to see how is the event/update going

[Btw there's update in Playstore, not sure if the update is the "Virus Update" thingy]

Not related but remove Clean Master from your phone. It's malware and drains your battery.
    Not rly..
  • bitibiti Member
    DoodleDog said:

Looking forward to this!

Only thing missing from this update is ligma, Luca taught me about it and the serious nature of it.

but yeah i like the update, although i wonder how people are going to react on it
    Me too, but I wonder how people are going to be able to take this update's topic negatively. It's not offensive to anyone. Besides, the corona memes people are making are the same thing. So if anyone gets offended, I believe it's not the developers fault, but it's about the people themselves.
    I'm so disappointed at peoples that keep blaming China and making fun of Coronavirus when peoples are suffering outside.. They never think how bad is that.. I saw a lot of Coronavirus-related memes at facebook, instagram and other social medias. They should really stop it, I don't see it funny, when you laughing at your handphone about the coronavirus meme, rememeber there is also patients that are suffering at the hospital and waiting to be cured.

Anyway..the update could be different then we expect, quite excited to see how is the event/update going

[Btw there's update in Playstore, not sure if the update is the "Virus Update" thingy]

Not related but remove Clean Master from your phone. It's malware and drains your battery.
    bruh
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    edited March 2020

I hope all new items are permanent except the event
    Rip egg hunt

I think dirt head and banana head not coz they are for fools packs
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Looking forward to this!

well true people that make memes of it are quite rude too, but these are makers of a game so for someone that has a family member that died because of it it can be pretty insulting in my opinion
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited March 2020

DoodleDog said:

Looking forward to this!

Not rly..
    It is. Trust me, I know what I'm saying. Google had removed over 100 Apps from the same developer, Cheetah Mobile from the Play Store because it was malware and partially spying on their users. Just don't believe what the app tells you. It has hilarious permissions on your phone, like full storage control and control over your phone calls and messages, as well as your internet trafficking, so it's basically able to spy on you in anything you do on your phone. If you want something for "cleaning up" your phone, install SD Maid (Pro).
    Edit: now I see that it already has been removed from the Play Store. Just uninstall it.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    DoodleDog said:

DoodleDog said:

Looking forward to this!

Not rly..
    It is. Trust me, I know what I'm saying. Google had removed over 100 Apps from the same developer, Cheetah Mobile from the Play Store because it was malware and partially spying on their users. Just don't believe what the app tells you. It has hilarious permissions on your phone, like full storage control and control over your phone calls and messages, as well as your internet trafficking, so it's basically able to spy on you in anything you do on your phone. If you want something for "cleaning up" your phone, install SD Maid (Pro).
    Edit: now I see that it already has been removed from the Play Store. Just uninstall it.
    Not related to discussion but ok XD
  • DoodleDog said:

DoodleDog said:

Looking forward to this!

Not rly..
    It is . But really have no idea what else cleaner i can download XD can ya suggest me a better cleaner , if not i still have to use it as clean my massive of junks of mobile
  • Okay but what does fishi fishi mean?
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited March 2020

DoodleDog said:

DoodleDog said:

Looking forward to this!

Not rly..
    It is . But really have no idea what else cleaner i can download XD can ya suggest me a better cleaner , if not i still have to use it as clean my massive of junks of mobile
    SD Maid, buy the Pro version or look for something pirated on an etchy sketchy scammy website. Not advising nor am I responsible for any damages to your device caused by pirating though.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    DoodleDog said:

DoodleDog said:

DoodleDog said:

Looking forward to this!

Not rly..
    SD Maid, buy the Pro version or look for something pirated on an etchy sketchy scammy website. Not advising nor am I responsible for any damages to your device caused by pirating though.
    No money to buy
  • Yall excited for the event? -ThePureLychee