some fishi fishi update? *cough* corona*

bitibiti Member
edited March 2020 in General Chat
lul blubb blubb
you can find them in your cc steam files ;)
(bruh)

biti

Comments

• Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    The update is related to the corona virus, maybe we have to eliminate the viruses from the game?
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    MOBS? :D That would be nice.. mmm something to kill.. *drools*
  • bitibiti Member
    oh lol i thought the last picture is a puffer fish <.> xDD
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited March 2020
    Those r microorganism or virus if im not wrong..pretty sure it's not fish
  • bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited March 2020
    ATT: spoiler

Just found this video on youtube

Link removed for offensive content
  • The only thing i care is it goes to 'theme' and stay for permanent instead of temporary pack . Maybe call it ' Healthy care ' pack idk , i don't want it temporary
  • I don't know how to feel about this
  • This update is a huge nope for me. I am a germaphobe to a certain degree and seeing those monsters gives me chills. :O: I just want to stay in a sanitary and pristine environment. I am going to lock myself away while wearing a hazmat suit.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited March 2020
    Hispano said:

This is so cool!

• TonguelessTongueless Member
    edited March 2020
    Hispano said:

Lmao the banner of the channel.
  • Hey can we turn the masks into pope hats?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

Hey can we turn the masks into pope hats?

let's have both rather than just one. Different file for the pope hat

We need tissues also as block and thermometer as wearable! (same idea as the flower in mouth)
  • Only thing missing from this update is ligma, Luca taught me about it and the serious nature of it.
  • wHaT's LiGmA?
  • I’ll make a video, give me 20 minutes.
  • 'Dragon' said:

I’ll make a video, give me 20 minutes.

ooo okay o-o
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited March 2020
    'Dragon' said:

Someone made a video already

(Idk what mod removed the link of the video)

But the channels name is Zero or smth
  • Hispano said:

'Dragon' said:

Someone made a video already

(Idk what mod removed the link of the video)

But the channels name is Zero or smth
    They probs removed it because of the YouTube banner
  • Noiceee

am i the only one who found the dirt block hat rather disturbing? O_O
  • potatocatpotatocat Member
    edited March 2020
    IronFish said:

I do not like the eyes, would be better without them.

• Alv'Alv' Member
    edited March 2020
    IronFish said:

Noiceee

That eyes is horrific xD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Only thing missing from this update is ligma, Luca taught me about it and the serious nature of it.

you cant even do the joke without getting banned lol

but yeah i like the update, although i wonder how people are going to react on it
  • Looking forward to this!
    I assume it's going to be a virus hunt.

Only thing missing from this update is ligma, Luca taught me about it and the serious nature of it.

but yeah i like the update, although i wonder how people are going to react on it
    Me too, but I wonder how people are going to be able to take this update's topic negatively. It's not offensive to anyone. Besides, the corona memes people are making are the same thing. So if anyone gets offended, I believe it's not the developers fault, but it's about the people themselves.
  • Would the finding mechanics be the same as last year's egg hunt where you had to be in a 5 block radius to see it, or can you see it from across the realm?
  • MEEPYZ said:

Would the finding mechanics be the same as last year's egg hunt where you had to be in a 5 block radius to see it, or can you see it from across the realm?

guess we're gonna find out
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited March 2020

Looking forward to this!

Me too, but I wonder how people are going to be able to take this update's topic negatively. It's not offensive to anyone. Besides, the corona memes people are making are the same thing. So if anyone gets offended, I believe it's not the developers fault, but it's about the people themselves.
    I'm so disappointed at peoples that keep blaming China and making fun of Coronavirus when peoples are suffering outside.. They never think how bad is that.. I saw a lot of Coronavirus-related memes at facebook, instagram and other social medias. They should really stop it, I don't see it funny, when you laughing at your handphone about the coronavirus meme, rememeber there is also patients that are suffering at the hospital and waiting to be cured.

Anyway..the update could be different then we expect, quite excited to see how is the event/update going

[Btw there's update in Playstore, not sure if the update is the "Virus Update" thingy]

• Looking forward to this!

I'm so disappointed at peoples that keep blaming China and making fun of Coronavirus when peoples are suffering outside.. They never think how bad is that.. I saw a lot of Coronavirus-related memes at facebook, instagram and other social medias. They should really stop it, I don't see it funny, when you laughing at your handphone about the coronavirus meme, rememeber there is also patients that are suffering at the hospital and waiting to be cured.

Anyway..the update could be different then we expect, quite excited to see how is the event/update going

[Btw there's update in Playstore, not sure if the update is the "Virus Update" thingy]

Not related but remove Clean Master from your phone. It's malware and drains your battery.
  • I hope all new items are permanent except the event
    Rip egg hunt