Scam Reports

Comments

• EchoCube said:

Trying to upload again...

Hey, it worked this time! Probably happened because I tried to upload them while I was at school, where the WiFi is TRASH

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2020
    EchoCube said:

I'm honestly so embarrassed and ashamed to post this, but I've been scammed by a player named Roulhs! (Realm name is also Roulhs) He told me he was doing a scam awareness video, told me to drop my best items (Houdini Hat, Silver Wings, Cat Tail) and banned me (what a surprise). What do I do? (I don't have screenshots of the initial moment, but I do have some from when I was trying to get it back. When I first time (no screenshots) tried to talk to him afterwards, he acted like he didn't know me. Later I found him SELLING MY ITEMS!!! and he whispered at me to go away, and I never saw him again. I can't find any words to describe how furious and heartbroken I am, and the words I did come up with probably wouldn't be allowed on here. I didn't know what else to do besides reporting since he's still not banned. Make sure to give him and other scammers on this thread the horrible punishments they deserve!

Some are just too fast to grab a screenshot... They also can't promise to give it back what you lost, Well since they are not expensive/difficult clothes to get, I would like to buy them back for you or pay the amount... As whim said contact support so that action can be taken against the player if you don't have any valid proof, Becareful next time!

Here is a useful page to prevent being scammed: http://forums.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1149/awareness-vs-scams/p1
  • EchoCube said:

I'm honestly so embarrassed and ashamed to post this, but I've been scammed by a player named Roulhs! (Realm name is also Roulhs) He told me he was doing a scam awareness video, told me to drop my best items (Houdini Hat, Silver Wings, Cat Tail) and banned me (what a surprise). What do I do? (I don't have screenshots of the initial moment, but I do have some from when I was trying to get it back. When I first time (no screenshots) tried to talk to him afterwards, he acted like he didn't know me. Later I found him SELLING MY ITEMS!!! and he whispered at me to go away, and I never saw him again. I can't find any words to describe how furious and heartbroken I am, and the words I did come up with probably wouldn't be allowed on here. I didn't know what else to do besides reporting since he's still not banned. Make sure to give him and other scammers on this thread the horrible punishments they deserve!

he scammed me too my mutant doog

• EchoCube said:

he scammed me too my mutant doog

That's horrible! ;(
  • Galantis said:

EchoCube said:

Some are just too fast to grab a screenshot... They also can't promise to give it back what you lost, Well since they are not expensive/difficult clothes to get, I would like to buy them back for you or pay the amount... As whim said contact support so that action can be taken against the player if you don't have any valid proof, Becareful next time!

Here is a useful page to prevent being scammed: http://forums.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1149/awareness-vs-scams/p1
    Thank you, Galantis! I would have thought about quitting without you!
  • pay to enter giveaway with fake prize
    people bought and i glitched into parkour the owner said parkour and dragon pet as prize but it was fake and so was the prize
  • JedeeJedee Member
    @WhimsicalFirefly
    @Graceful Thunder
    A rent scam and someone fall for it
  • edited March 2020
    A rental scam this time Xd the host of the rental scam maybe panthax or teddybear05 they might both be in on it or it might be mpompos cause they all have perm

When I tried to confront them I got banned by panthax
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

A rental scam this time Xd the host of the rental scam maybe panthax or teddybear05 they might both be in on it or it might be mpompos cause they all have perm

Indeed I was there too, I was asked to teleport to their scam, they ask other players at the lobby as well to buy the plot with stuff.. the scam is supported by 2 players which makes it more credible to fall for the trap.

I also wanted to report this but I had problems with uploading the screenshots, glad that you did. :)

- You always perform a safe transaction through the cash register.
  • Galantis said:

Indeed I was there too, I was asked to teleport to their scam, they ask other players at the lobby as well to buy the plot with stuff.. the scam is supported by 2 players which makes it more credible to fall for the trap.

I also wanted to report this but I had problems with uploading the screenshots, glad that you did. :)

panthax and a guy named rouhls scammed me my mutant doog mods pls ban
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Galantis said:

panthax and a guy named rouhls scammed me my mutant doog mods pls ban
    We can't do anything without proof. You need to open a support ticket and see if the admins can help you.
  • JedeeJedee Member
    Owner said giveaway and it had many plots (5000c) price in bumper with seperated items, the given item shown in pictures is fake, it have a gold block under the items, not a foundation block! So yeah, a Rent scam and one guy fall for it.
  • Hi, my name is Ozo, in real life marius. Today 11:04 a.m. to 11:17 a.m I found a scammer. Hes name is NGAI MA VIP (main account). He use rents plots in Ilumia Realm, Ilumia is the secondary account. Two people already got scammed and also they lose 5k each. Do something whit these little scammers, thanks xD and have a good day.
  • Jedee said:

Owner said giveaway and it had many plots (5000c) price in bumper with seperated items, the given item shown in pictures is fake, it have a gold block under the items, not a foundation block! So yeah, a Rent scam and one guy fall for it.

i went to the same place, looks like there were two culprits tho EdasNinja and hacker
  • edited March 2020
    -Realm name: TeddyBear05

-Players name: Teddybear05
    mpompos

-losses: 1k cubits to check the scam at previous time on Panthax's realm
    (same players same scam there)

-Time of the incident: 1st 2020.march.17.
    2nd 2020. march.20.
    they are try to scam everyday!

I asked teddybear05 to remove the block around the rent.. and he did! not so smart.
    I have a video about the same scam with same players on an other realm (Panthax's), i can include if needed.
  • Scam rental this time Xd honestly people these days
  • edited March 2020
    Girl cursed at me should be 1- 2 day mute also time is in there

*Screenshots removed by moderator. Please send proof of swearing or abusive language in a dm to an active game mod.
  • Girl cursed at me should be 1- 2 day mute also time is in there

*Screenshots removed by moderator. Please send proof of swearing or abusive language in a dm to an active game mod.

Btw diva was the person who took the stuff from Cj not against the rules to take from abandoned plot but she was threatening me before since I took her stuff and saying that I should give back her stuff otherwise she would report me for doing the same thing which is hypocracy, and Cj said she took about 30k worth of stuff and she trying to make it not look bad by lowering the price to like 10k
  • I would like to report a payaway saying if his stuff gets sold then the giveaway would open.
    Time - Mon Mar23, 12:10:06:2020
    Owner - Sir.spike

Picture with people around vending machine buying the stuff so they can get into giveaway

Second is picture of chat of someone actually buying something worth 500c and owner asking who it was so he can let them into giveaway

Did this multiple times prizes do not seem worth over 200c but owner is telling people to buy expensive rares in order to get into the giveaway.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited March 2020
    jiggly said:

I would like to report a payaway saying if his stuff gets sold then the giveaway would open.
    Time - Mon Mar23, 12:10:06:2020
    Owner - Sir.spike

Picture with people around vending machine buying the stuff so they can get into giveaway

Second is picture of chat of someone actually buying something worth 500c and owner asking who it was so he can let them into giveaway

Did this multiple times prizes do not seem worth over 200c but owner is telling people to buy expensive rares in order to get into the giveaway.

Is payaway that boxed with 'giveaway' count as scam ? Cuz i have no idea , i was there too . He random picked 5 persons to enter giveaway and the rest we were told if somebody buy that 3.5k thingy and tip 1k in piggy so everyone can join *facepalm* legit ?

• Blood SwordBlood Sword Member
    edited March 2020
    Person swearing trying to bypass system

Screenshot removed by moderator. Please send any swearing or inappropriate screenshots to a mod through dm. Do not post them here on the forums.
  • Owner - jojosavage
    Time - Wed Mar 25, 16:09:56:2020

Saying if people pay 100 c they can get permission to build in his realm knew it was a scam from the start but just wanted to make sure I didn’t mind losing 100c to test this guy but I’m sure he’s been robbing newer players
  • Rental scam this time honestly
  • KiddoStyleYTKiddoStyleYT Member
    edited March 2020
    300c vends scam instead it was 3k
    done by: Hxzel
  • obviously a payaway here

time, owner and every other info is on the chat, eh, the holla was "The mods are trying to stop me, so come fast"
  • Additional
This discussion has been closed.