Idea to get people to log on cc everyday :)

Can CC bring the tokens back. I think that was a great incentive to log on everyday. Maybe the more days in a row you log on the more tokens you get up to maybe 5 then reset again? And maybe more chances to win items with tokens...maybe every week instead of every month?

Comments

• Can CC bring the tokens back. I think that was a great incentive to log on everyday. Maybe the more days in a row you log on the more tokens you get up to maybe 5 then reset again? And maybe more chances to win items with tokens...maybe every week instead of every month?

Do you mean the Easter tokens? They may return. I definitely agree they were very fun to collect.
  • They were called easter tokens? Now I'm curious. I still have some. They look like gold coins? You could collect a bunch then put in the box and hope you win a black cat? Yea that one :)
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited March 2020
    Theyre hardly insensitives its completely luck based
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    They weren't Easter tokens, they were raffle tokens and they discontinued the raffle.
  • ya raffle tokens. atleast it was something to hope for XD. I remember a noob came in and said they won the raffle :) must have been best day ever for them :D
  • It's fine we don't have raffle anymore but collecting token is fun :D
    I think it's fine just get the token everyday

@SirKewberth

Also i think you may add a list at profile that says how many days you logged :v (following the date , not 24 hours) so some could grant their vanity , which would make less player to quit , but guarantee to get online everyday , or maybe some namefonts which you could only obtain by getting certain days (Like 50-1000)
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Read this first, Kewb said he would make the raffle token craftable, but it's been like almost 2years..

U get it everyday when u login(just like previous), the token u can use for own raffle (if they put Raffle Box in cc store)
  • edited March 2020

Can CC bring the tokens back. I think that was a great incentive to log on everyday. Maybe the more days in a row you log on the more tokens you get up to maybe 5 then reset again? And maybe more chances to win items with tokens...maybe every week instead of every month?

Do you mean the Easter tokens? They may return. I definitely agree they were very fun to collect.
    Slightly confusion, there were no Easter tokens. I must be confusing it with something else. One of the prizes was the pink umbrella which people now associate with Easter, it may have been around that time. There were Easter eggs that you could collect, from realms and Bunnyzilla
  • Can CC bring the tokens back. I think that was a great incentive to log on everyday. Maybe the more days in a row you log on the more tokens you get up to maybe 5 then reset again? And maybe more chances to win items with tokens...maybe every week instead of every month?

Slightly confusion, there were no Easter tokens. I must be confusing it with something else. One of the prizes was the pink umbrella which people now associate with Easter, it may have been around that time. There were Easter eggs that you could collect, from realms and Bunnyzilla
    Raffle tokens where originally dropped by bunnyzilla, then they where reused as the daily login.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    It was discontinued because after the raffles were drawn, the prize would most of the times end in some newbie's inventory. And, because we have a loving and caring community, the item would be bought off that newbie for a fraction of its normal price. 10k for a ramm, 5k for a krampus etc. and that would spark fights. So they discontinued it all along.
    Craftable would be nice.
  • I love the usable, craftable token AND the name font ideas. I would log in everyday to get a new font :3