Slime eggs

how many slime eggs there are still? and who have?

Comments

• I think I have 4 left :)
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    I Have a few myself. Many people still do. C:
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    They were before my time. When and how were they given and what do they do, please?
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

They were before my time. When and how were they given and what do they do, please?

Slimes use to come in eggs previous to the boxes.
    You would place one and wait for it to hatch. Counts down just like a bomb.

Back then it use to take so few hits to kill one, and once dead they would turn into monster graves. Then using a necro wand, you could revive them from the grave.

As you know. Slimes now come from Slyme Crates. Much better system IMO.
    BJDware said:

Slimes use to come in eggs previous to the boxes.
    You would place one and wait for it to hatch. Counts down just like a bomb.

Back then it use to take so few hits to kill one, and once dead they would turn into monster graves. Then using a necro wand, you could revive them from the grave.

As you know. Slimes now come from Slyme Crates. Much better system IMO.
    Oh nice. So now slime eggs and graves are getting rarer and are worth a lot?
  • I have seen slyme eggs going for around 10k and monster graves going for around 70k but the prices could of changed on me as they are not being bought/sold that often. Monster graves are more valuable because there are considerably less in the CC world, it took some dedication and persistence to kill a slyme. With anything that will not be released again the price will rise over time but due to both items not being clothing their price and demand will never be equal to say that of a krampus for example.

They switched over to boxed slymes because it had turned to pure pandemonium. Many unexpecting qbees unaware of the horror that they were about to unleashed hatch eggs anywhere and everywhere. Before the boxes once the slyme was hatched you could not move it like you can with the box, there was nothing to grab. The only way you could relocate a slyme was by slaying it then collecting the monster grave that spawned forth. The admins realized that CC was going to be taken over and casted a spell to make for an easier to control slyme hence the boxes.
    How hard was it to kill a slyme anyway? O.o
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

How hard was it to kill a slyme anyway? O.o

Insanely hard if you wanted to keep them

• If I got a slime egg and put it down will I still be able to kill it and get a monster grave ??
  • If you hatch a slime egg, it will just turn onto the regular slime box. The graves are no longer possible to get period as slymes no longer can be killed.
  • Slime eggs are 10k! I sold mine for 300! >:(
  • I have a few left :D
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Athena Shy & I have some (3) monster graves (5) but they r nfs.
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    I have one. One precious slyme...
    lucaaa795 said:

*someone* donated me 1 slyme egg xd
    However,it have a use-it will be shown in my upcomin museum :D

And *someone* has a few minus one egg in their horde :P XD