Car Lift

IntimateIntimate Member
edited March 2020 in Player Events & Creations
I invented the car lift for player who want to go up to upper floors while still in their cars.

Use;
1 outline block at the base of a glass column
1 receiver
1 timed switch

There is a door to this in my realm Roller Coaster 4 Cars after you exit the tunnel in a black marble door.

A back door to my car lift is at Jeremiah 17:7-8 then up 2nd floor, then into kitchen, then up to 2nd floor then into the middle door on left. You are welcome to copy this but please give me credit :)

Comments

• Very nice ! :o
  • this is thundah uwu, what's happening in CC lately?
  • Nice
  • IntimateIntimate Member
    edited March 2020

Very nice ! :o

Thank you. I made additions so now this is like an amusement ride on 5 floors and it repeats.

More changes...

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    looks nice

did it have to be such a detailed description to get there though xD
  • looks nice

I thought it would be easier to tell exactly where the room was rather than hundreds of players searching through all 65 of my realms and 400 rooms. This is one of my testing rooms and I am not always sure if a test will be successful, this one was and I might make it into a realm if some copycat don't beat me to the punch.

I did a few holla's testing and had to tweak this a few times but I let it run a few hours and it works well now.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Intimate said:

looks nice

I thought it would be easier to tell exactly where the room was rather than hundreds of players searching through all 65 of my realms and 400 rooms. This is one of my testing rooms and I am not always sure if a test will be successful, this one was and I might make it into a realm if some copycat don't beat me to the punch.

I did a few holla's testing and had to tweak this a few times but I let it run a few hours and it works well now.
    You should buy a small realm and put that door in it. Then it would be easy to find :)
  • Thank you intimate for sharing! Creative as always, can't wait to go poke at it >:D!
  • Intimate said:

looks nice

You should buy a small realm and put that door in it. Then it would be easy to find :)
    I am building Roller Coaster 4 Cars now but I will leave this room and I will add the door there once I get it further along.