Cc time before a player's text

So recently I came across to a maybe big problem.
In order to report someone nowdays you have to /time and Ss(screen shot) it. But what IF there is a scammer and you have to take a screenshot? What are you gonna do? Tell the scammer "Oh wait I need to do /time before I report you"? You will be banned before you get the chance to even type /time and screen shot.

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This is not something new, the mods have requested the /time in proof for years. Just do the best you can to include that information. We are aware that sometimes it is not possible to get the time on the proof but it is very helpful when you can include it.
  • At a minimum, I'd love to see the time be captured in the log files, if there isn't enough screen space to capture it in game. But totally agree that everything that gets posted to the chat stream should have some sort of time hack with it.

Maybe make it toggle-able, for those that don't want to see it in their stream.
    The time in the log would be nice for some uses but not for proof in a report. It would be nice if the cubic time was somewhere small on the screen though. I know I type /time a lot in a day and sometimes it's hard to get the time and the issue on the screen and capture it before it scrolls up.
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited March 2020
    Here - Two ideas
    'Dragon' said:

Here - Two ideas

I like the second one for screenshots and video. The first one would clutter the chat a bit too much if it came up on every line.