Carnival season

Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
edited February 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
As we already know, the game is made up of a good number of people, and many of these people are Brazilian, and celebrates Brazilian culture with the good old carnival.

Rio de Janeiro's carnival is one of the most famous and popular in the world, but I won't go into this topic.

The carnival itself is on the 24th and 25th of February, but the week before and after is how long it really lasts.

As we can see on televisions, it is always very colorful, lively, with very different masks, giant sculptures and well decorated, always an attraction, so I thought: Why not add to the game? not because it is a Brazilian culture but because I imagine how much cool decoration could come, masks and hats, it depends a lot on creativity.

yes, obviously for this year it would be very tight on time and there would be no time, so how about a project for 2021?
Here's one image just as example.

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Edit your post and try the image again. It didn't show up
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited February 2020

Edit your post and try the image again. It didn't show up

yeah, I did it right now.
  • This would be a really nice element to the game. However, that period of time is between Valentine's day and Easter - it would be rather a lot to fit in and work to do to make it all perfect. If it wouldn't be a burden then I'm all for it!
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited February 2020

This would be a really nice element to the game. However, that period of time is between Valentine's day and Easter - it would be rather a lot to fit in and work to do to make it all perfect. If it wouldn't be a burden then I'm all for it!

Yeah, have that problem, valentine's day in brazil is June 12 ;-;
  • Nice idea, I would also like to see more holiday pack at the game, and Brazilian Carnival is 1 of it.. I like it hope they will add it
    I have more holiday pack suggestions as well..

Day of The Dead (replace halloween)
    Chinese/Lunar New Year (replace valentine)
    Oh and I hope there is anniversary day exclusive stuff too
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited February 2020

Nice idea, I would also like to see more holiday pack at the game, and Brazilian Carnival is 1 of it.. I like it hope they will add it

*sigh* This is third time i tell you Kewberth never replace any of seasonal pack , they've been there seasonally since 2016 , but adding more themed stuff to CC store for permanent may be possible which is Kewberth about to do like kitchen and sci-fi and steampunk

Cafe can you add the stuff they have ? Picture hard to tell what to add for the theme
  • Nice idea, I would also like to see more holiday pack at the game, and Brazilian Carnival is 1 of it.. I like it hope they will add it

*sigh* This is third time i tell you Kewberth never replace any of seasonal pack , they've been there seasonally since 2016 , but adding more themed stuff to CC store for permanent may be possible which is Kewberth about to do like kitchen and sci-fi and steampunk

Cafe can you add the stuff they have ? Picture hard to tell what to add for the theme
    Ni hen fan o -_-, jin tian mei mood ni hsi nong eo huo
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited February 2020

Nice idea, I would also like to see more holiday pack at the game, and Brazilian Carnival is 1 of it.. I like it hope they will add it

Ni hen fan o -_-, jin tian mei mood ni hsi nong eo huo
    Just saying i have told you twice before and this is third time it's impossible to replace but make them permanent may be possible , none cares how's your mood today .
  • Ms.kawai mopMs.kawai mop Member
    edited March 2020
    Yeah glad to see kewberth add more theme stuff to CC store ;)

Well, I can't tell cause I don't know cloths names, they have much fantasy, soo colorfull, much structures, etc...

Well, I can't tell cause I don't know cloths names, they have much fantasy, soo colorfull, much structures, etc...
    Maybe the the flower parade , the mask and those clothing ?
    For deco maybe some tropical plants and carnival themed furniture
  • I thought of rides with the carnival xD

Maybe the the flower parade , the mask and those clothing ?
    For deco maybe some tropical plants and carnival themed furniture
    Yeah, that's pretty cool
  • yea but in China , its new chinesse year and theres no pack , in irland its st patrick and we dont have pack..
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    edited March 2020
    +1; and you craft it whit porceland the furnace and dye :3?
    Edith: MABY there could be like a circus event whres theres a chance to get ramdon culture tings idk...