Wheels Update 2.0?

edited February 29 in Suggestions & Comments
This is an old post of mine that I re-edited. What do you guys think? @SirKewberth
I'm also working on some pictures for these things.

-WHEELS UPDATE 2.0-
(New System) - Leveling Up Cars
(New Cars) - Car Ideas
(New Item) - Ramps
(New Cosmetics) - Racing suit, pit crew outfit, wearable metal, holdable racing cup, ect.
(new Decor) - Winner's Podium, side-track banners, ect.

Now, time to go into a little more detail!

1. Leveling Up Cars
OK, this would work in the same way you would level up a pet, however, instead of mining or building to gain the XP, you would level up your car by driving a certain amount of blocks. Now you may be asking why would I want to level up my car? In doing so, it will look different once you reach level 50, like any other pet. EXAMPLE: You just leveled up your Dorkmobile to level 50 and it is now a lime green with black tinted windows, and maybe some new, cooler looking body shape. When you would press on whatever car keys you had if your inventory, it would say the Level, and then the name, just like a dog kennel or any other animal would have if it was in your inventory. (Perhaps you can only level up Dorkmobile, sportsmobile, spudbuggy, pinkster, any non event cars, event cars you cannot level up? )

NOTE: THE PROBLEM WITH THE LEVELING UP CARS: The 800×600 screen bug where you can walk out of the screen, they could put an accelo-ring there and boom in a little bit you have a lvl 50 car. This issue could be fixed and it wouldn't work, right?

2. Car Ideas. <> IndieCar <> NasCar <> RallyCar <> Combine? <> Shopping Cart <> Skateboard <> Police Car <> Ambulance <> Horse <> Boat? <> Semi? <> Bike

3. Ramps
These would be very beneficial for elevating in height rather than using pixels or stairs, and would give the track a smoother ride. Perhaps there could be several kinds of ramps, some are there to go up or go down, some steeper than others. Others act as if they had accelo-rings in them and when you hit the ramp, you go flying forward and into the air! Ramps will allow smoother riding/racing and will allow jumps on a race track!

4. New Cosmetics
This would be new wearables and holdable items. New outfits could include a detailed racing suit with a new helmet, wearable metal, and holdable trophy cup, or perhaps a pit crew outfit with a side-ear microphone.

5. New Decor
This could be anything from a winner's podium to side-track banners, new looking roads with arrows, whatever kind of racing decorations you can think of!

6. Car Platform <> By: HONEY BOMB
A platform to display your car would be cool
How it works:There's a button to click , drag your car key to there
note:once you placed your key you can't take it back , the platform will shows the car and be like deco (Like a mannequin with slots)

7. Car Passengers <> By: Carmilla
It depends on how big is the car. Like school bus/normal bus, it can hold like the up to 8 or more. That would be nice. If you want you kick a qbee out of your car, you will have a access of it. If you don't want to be bothered, just do not disturb.

Comments

• A platform to display your car would be cool
    note:once you placed your key you can't take it back , the platform will shows the car and be like deco
    note:once you placed your key you can't take it back , the platform will shows the car and be like deco

You kinda saying like how a mannequin works? It has "slots" to where you put items on it, but a stand that has 1 slot and you can put in keys.

You kinda saying like how a mannequin works? It has "slots" to where you put items on it, but a stand that has 1 slot and you can put in keys.
    Yeah
  • I've wanted ramps since cars were added... It would be sooooo much better if driving were smooth rather than bumpy when u go up and down...
    +20 for that one!!!
  • Boom Tks*Boom Tks* Member
    edited February 27
    1+ I hope you're listening Sir Kewberth :)
  • nice idea Hyper
  • Platform is totally a great idea ! Sometimes i don't want my car occupy my inv space lol
  • If you wanna add my suggestion, i want a car that can hold passenger.

It depends on how big is the car. Like school bus/normal bus, it can hold like the up to 8 or more. That would be nice. If you want you kick a qbee out of your car, you will have a access of it. If you don't want to be bothered, just do not disturb. You can also blacklist than kicking. I just want these added c:
  • IronFishIronFish Member
    yes ramps would be nice....i dont like driving on stairs
    +1
  • Would be cool if these are added for race

@Space_fetus

@SirKewberth