A Koala Pet!

I just think about it what if we have a Animal pet that almost extinct in the world, even theyre gone in the world/real life, at least in this game, koala's are still alive uwu

Comments

• This idea has been suggested so many times. I think it would be a very cute pet but I also think one thing at a time, we have just gotten the koala hat! I've also seen so many other pet suggestions that are great as well. I think if we keep the koala based items linked just with the charity event it will make it more special then just chucking koala related items within the cubit store. It would be better if maybe we could have a koala pet within the charity event but I'm not quite sure how that would work exactly.
  • This idea has been suggested so many times. I think it would be a very cute pet but I also think one thing at a time, we have just gotten the koala hat! I've also seen so many other pet suggestions that are great as well. I think if we keep the koala based items linked just with the charity event it will make it more special then just chucking koala related items within the cubit store. It would be better if maybe we could have a koala pet within the charity event but I'm not quite sure how that would work exactly.

do it like the doc and nurse hat was 10$ for doc and 20$ for them both
  • Geezer said:

This idea has been suggested so many times. I think it would be a very cute pet but I also think one thing at a time, we have just gotten the koala hat! I've also seen so many other pet suggestions that are great as well. I think if we keep the koala based items linked just with the charity event it will make it more special then just chucking koala related items within the cubit store. It would be better if maybe we could have a koala pet within the charity event but I'm not quite sure how that would work exactly.

no
  • Geezer said:

This idea has been suggested so many times. I think it would be a very cute pet but I also think one thing at a time, we have just gotten the koala hat! I've also seen so many other pet suggestions that are great as well. I think if we keep the koala based items linked just with the charity event it will make it more special then just chucking koala related items within the cubit store. It would be better if maybe we could have a koala pet within the charity event but I'm not quite sure how that would work exactly.

no
    why not? people want a koala pet and itll potentially bring in more donations for the forest fires etc so i dont really see a problem with it
  • Geezer said:

Geezer said:

no
    why not? people want a koala pet and itll potentially bring in more donations for the forest fires etc so i dont really see a problem with it
    There's already a koala hat for charity , some people will wear the hat and some may just use it as profit . Donate just to profit ? Bad idea ...... So to be the selfish one , i personally wanted it goes to thanksgiving pack so koala isn't something to trade , but to love .

@Alvin Adler what's your thought ?
  • Geezer said:

Geezer said:

no
    There's already a koala hat for charity , some people will wear the hat and some may just use it as profit . Donate just to profit ? Bad idea ...... So to be the selfish one , i personally wanted it goes to thanksgiving pack so koala isn't something to trade , but to love .

It's the same situation as the doc and nurse then - some donated to wear it some donated to profit - didn't see you complaining about those
  • Koala pet for charity:no
    for thanksgiving pack:yes

gosh Kewberth already did something to support australia why asking for more ? This game also need to be support and we hardly see any pet on thanksgiving pack .
  • Geezer said:

Geezer said:

no

I might have a new Theme suggestion which I WILL write Koala Pet, stay turned
  • Geezer said:

Geezer said:

no

I might have a new Theme suggestion which I WILL write Koala Pet, stay tuned
    again lol
  • Geezer said:

Geezer said:

no

again lol
    Theme okay..perma pack
  • Geezer said:

Geezer said:

no

again lol
    Theme okay..perma pack
    The again is for bold words lel
  • Geezer said:

Geezer said:

no

again lol
    Theme okay..perma pack
    The again is for bold words lel
    Oh sry, always wrote Turned ;-; , typo king bruh..