Easter Suggestions:

JellybunnyJellybunny Member
edited February 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
I'm just throwing some ideas into the air lol.

DECORATION:
*A music box that actually sounds like a wind up music box.
*A plate of deviled eggs.
*A picnic blanket (capable of placing stuff on top of it).
*Place-able plush, pastel colored, alpaca or sheep (or other type of easter like animal).
*A gray rabbit statue.
*A fancy tea party set
*A fancy tea party table.
*A fancy tea party seat.
*A plate of tea cakes.

ATTIRE:
*A marshmellow bunny backpack (similar to the peeps brand).
*A floating kite.
*A Holdable easter basket maybe with some eggs in it.
*A boy's pastel suit.
*A girl's floral dress.
*Transparent sunglasses.
*A rabbit ear hood (cowl).
*Clean cut boy's wig.
*Braided Girl's wig.
*Holdable pinwheel.

PETS:
*A sheep (super fluffy like a cotton ball).
*A traditional styled duck that would say "quack" lololol...
*A goose that says "honk honk" lolol.
*A fox that says "yip yip" lol (I think foxes are spring animals idk).

VEHICLES:
A cracked egg, lolol the egg mobile.
A tea cup (with macaroons as wheels) lol.

That's all I can think of lol. And totally unrelated I wish there was a giraffe pet lolol. It would be so funny. Although I'm not sure what sound a giraffe even makes. I just know they look hilarious when they fight. Lololol it's like they turn into noodles and fight each other with their necks. You should Google a video of giraffes fighting if you don't know what I'm talking about lol.

Comments

• Dandelionn, Harp Wings and Fairy Pet? :3

Oo dandelions would be such a good idea!
    Harp wings is an interesting perspective to think about.
    Fairy pet! Omj! They could totally do that (I mean they have an elf pet so a fairy pet seems possible).

Fairy pet! Omj! They could totally do that (I mean they have an elf pet so a fairy pet seems possible).
    Yes dandelion is 1of my fav, maybe make a Spring Stamp with dandelions with it :o

Harp wings, i get the idea from another ganlme, a normal harp split into 2(have the draw, but ill post it to my easter suggestion soon,thx to sebz)

Fairy pet, another flying pet, maybe from lvl1-49 its the sane size, lvl 50 either golden or nothng(like mutant pet)

Check more here :

https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/25156/alvins-easter-suggestions#latest

Btw I like all ur ideas as well!

Especially Kite(holdable???), Picnic Blanket and Floral Dress! They added first dress for Valentine, hope to see my dresses!

Yes dandelion is 1of my fav, maybe make a Spring Stamp with dandelions with it :o

Harp wings, i get the idea from another ganlme, a normal harp split into 2(have the draw, but ill post it to my easter suggestion soon,thx to sebz)

Fairy pet, another flying pet, maybe from lvl1-49 its the sane size, lvl 50 either golden or nothng(like mutant pet)

Check more here :

https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/25156/alvins-easter-suggestions#latest

Btw I like all ur ideas as well!

Especially Kite(holdable???), Picnic Blanket and Floral Dress! They added first dress for Valentine, hope to see my dresses!
    Cool! Yes the kite could be like a balloon but with a slight amount of movement. It's a good Friday tradition. I didn't even think about stamps but they could totally do like a dandelion stamp with very light wind blow. That would be so cute!

Btw I'll also be posting about another suggestion for the game too if ya keep your eye out for that post I'll be drawing examples for it as well! Since you mentioned drawing your example of the Harp wings lol.
  • I like your tea set idea lol +1

Also imma introduce this my dearly slave (brother XD) which is a veteran player and also quick thinker with his imaginary world . Do you know most of the seasonal stuff which were added into this game were came from his suggestions , you may heard of new easter umbrella , winter umbrella and some decos .

Imma post his easter suggestion here in case you didn't check it yet , surely 2020 easter will be greater with his suggestion better than without . And boom we could have more cooler thing in CC than common stuff so make sure you pay this page a visit :)

https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/25155/honeys-easter-suggestions-͈-ᵕ-͈/p1

Also imma introduce this my dearly slave (brother XD) which is a veteran player and also quick thinker with his imaginary world . Do you know most of the seasonal stuff which were added into this game were came from his suggestions , you may heard of new easter umbrella , winter umbrella and some decos .

Imma post his easter suggestion here in case you didn't check it yet , surely 2020 easter will be greater with his suggestion better than without . And boom we could have more cooler thing in CC than common stuff so make sure you pay this page a visit :)

https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/25155/honeys-easter-suggestions-͈-ᵕ-͈/p1

Oh yes, I've seen these suggestions. My favorite probably is the new Easter umbrella. It's very cute.

Oh yes, I've seen these suggestions. My favorite probably is the new Easter umbrella. It's very cute.
    Glad you like it >:D