Gift Pow! (INSPIRED BY PIXEL PIP)

We have Easter pows for easter.. and I was thinking of GIFT POWS!

So.. If your the owner of the realm / room, its like a chest when you place it down. and you get to place stuff in it. (Hats, Decos, Etc.)
there's also a thing at the top where you get to put your own time! (5-10 seconds)
after you've put in everything and set your time, you either START IT, or you remove it and the next time you place it down it starts like a pow. And it could have a label when you click on it like when its filled it says "FILLED GIFT POW" or when its empty it says "GIFT POW" or "EMPTY GIFT POW"

(i did a quick edit and all that so dont judge me)

please give me your thoughts and dont hate...

- Caprico
HAVE AN AMAZING DAY, WEEK & YEAR!

Comments

• Oh that's a great idea. You could fill a pow gift with an item or stuff and gift it so someone, and the pow explodes giving the item you previously put it.
    +2
  • Same with my old "Jar Suggestion" +1
  • I wouldn't say inspired more of...… copied....the same design same concept same name....ya id say copied
  • I really like this idea!! +1
  • good idea, i dont have to wait for my friends to go online when giving gift items
    +1
  • Pixel pip said:

I wouldn't say inspired more of...… copied....the same design same concept same name....ya id say copied

It's somewhat copied, sure, but in theory, gift pows and this are two different concepts. One is RNG, another is player made items.

Anyhow, I like this idea.
  • I like this idea. Hopefully it gets implemented in the game
    +1
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited February 2020

We have Easter pows for easter.. and I was thinking of GIFT POWS!

So.. If your the owner of the realm / room, its like a chest when you place it down. and you get to place stuff in it. (Hats, Decos, Etc.)
    there's also a thing at the top where you get to put your own time! (5-10 seconds)
    after you've put in everything and set your time, you either START IT, or you remove it and the next time you place it down it starts like a pow. And it could have a label when you click on it like when its filled it says "FILLED GIFT POW" or when its empty it says "GIFT POW" or "EMPTY GIFT POW"

- Caprico

You have copied pixel pip's pow idea; instead of saying that it is your idea and pixel helped a little why don't you just uplift it? Don't copy other players ideas
    I call full copyright violation.
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/27143/seasonal-pack-ideas#latest
    Pixel's pow idea is in the Christmas aisle 3.2
    Note: this item is not ment for the season of Christmas it is just related to it, this item is just an overall new item.
    There should be a rule in the forums about copyright.
    I know that some people are going to flip out at me and act like; oh it doesn't matter who had the idea because the owner of the idea doesn't get paid; well it is sometimes important to players because they can add that to their resumé,
    And so I request that this copied disscusion be closed.
  • We have Easter pows for easter.. and I was thinking of GIFT POWS!

- Caprico

You have copied pixel pip's pow idea; instead of saying that it is your idea and pixel helped a little why don't you just uplift it? Don't copy other players ideas
    I call full copyright violation.
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/27143/seasonal-pack-ideas#latest
    Pixel's pow idea is in the Christmas aisle 3.2
    Note: this item is not ment for the season of Christmas it is just related to it, this item is just an overall new item.
    There should be a rule in the forums about copyright.
    I know that some people are going to flip out at me and act like; oh it doesn't matter who had the idea because the owner of the idea doesn't get paid; well it is sometimes important to players because they can add that to their resumé,
    And so I request that this copied disscusion be closed.
    Only the post owner can request for their discussion to be closed.
  • Really that's what you say after he plaguerises my idea?