Name Tag and Font Decoration.

This is just a random idea that came to mind but what if there was a new type of name tag. It would be capable of changing your name (like the existing one) but also add new font styles (other than the ones in the decoration perks) for your name to look "decorative".

Anyways, this idea is just rift raft thinking and is totally just vanity-unnecessary.

Comments

• I think some more fonts would be really nice but I'm not to crystal on your idea.
  • I think some more fonts would be really nice but I'm not to crystal on your idea.

Yes, I tried to explain it but couldn't really find the words to simplify it xD Someone else can word it better.

Yes, I tried to explain it but couldn't really find the words to simplify it xD Someone else can word it better.
    Decoration on your name

Decoration on your name
    xD yeah. Thanks.