Bookstores, Books & Writing

2»

Comments

• IronFishIronFish Member
    edited February 2020
    sounds like the book and quill in minecraft but

+1 for everything

-1 for printer, the point of selling your books is because its rare. very rare

also, rating a book would be nice :3

should there be like something or someone in-game that would check if the books written are "user friendly"? like the "seal" can be bought in cc store so the book needs to be approved? i dunno
  • This is a really unique idea. However, moderation of books would be difficult, and plagiarism would probably ensue. Great idea regardless.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member

This is a really unique idea. However, moderation of books would be difficult, and plagiarism would probably ensue. Great idea regardless.

My big concern would be the level of 'inappropriate-ness' that could come from it. I'll refrain from elaborating so I don't give idea's. lol

In a perfect world, the concept is nice and the idea of having 'Qbee Lore' would be cool. Not just 'main lore' but ones own realm lore. +1
  • +1 Hope this will be added... This is a good idea... And also put bookshelves that you can display books, it's like a chest but bookshelves that displayable. Craftable? If craftable, it's like hard to make.