sentries need to be fixed

isn't it dumb that the person who MADE and CREATED THE PASSWORD of the sentry has to put in a password to go through it? like the owner made a sentry and he has to put the password to go through it

i think we should let the owner bypass the sentry and eveyone else needs to enter a password to pass it

Comments

• The entire purpose of the password sentry is to put in a password. Just use a personal, or friends one.
  • I, 100% agree with the ''fix bugs'', not with owner bypass the sentry...

password sentry have bugs like pass correct, but don't work.

friend sentry too, it have a problem but idk how it works (I hate that bug)
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'm not sure what bugs you're talking about I use sentries on everything and have had any issues with them.
  • The only bug is if you're lagging, sometimes it pops up with "incorrect password" even if its right.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i disagree on the owner thing, dont ask me why they do it but there are some people that play with 2 people on one account, so for those people its perfect to have to be sure the other person wont touch their stuff, if it really bothers you you can always put down an extra portal leading to the same place and put a personal sentry on that
  • i think it should be a rule not to share accounts like lol thats SO dumb
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited February 2020
    JuIius said:

The only bug is if you're lagging, sometimes it pops up with "incorrect password" even if its right.

I'm not sure what bugs you're talking about I use sentries on everything and have had any issues with them.

Friend sentry bug:

When our friendlist is soo full, after 1 day, it don't work and u have to add the guy who put the sentry again..

me and some of my workers had soo much problems with it.

I need to keep all my workers in my friendlist, and I have personal friends that I don't want unfriend, so I can't take off ppl from it.