Scam Reports

Comments

• Que castigos hay para los scams?
  • guys the name BombGameMaster is a scammer he scammed me 500c I’d have proofs but I know and many peopl
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

guys the name BombGameMaster is a scammer he scammed me 500c I’d have proofs but I know and many peopl

Horus said:

This thread is for you to share places and people that attempted/succeeded at scamming. Please write in detail so no one else becomes the victim.

Please use this format:

- Name of the realm/person or both.
    - How they did it.
    - What losses you had.
    - Time of the incident. ( this can be found by typing "/time" within your in-game chat bar )
    - Evidence (screen/video/chat-log) **REQUIRED**

But remember, this discussion is mainly for scam awareness and punishment in harsh cases. No items will be refunded by us.

• Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited February 2020
    There is a player named *.Gdog.* and there is a mod named Gdog... Maybe this player doesn't know about gdog, so will he be given a nametag? Or will he be banned?

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

There is a player named *.Gdog.* and there is a mod named Gdog... Maybe this player doesn't know about gdog, so will he be given a nametag? Or will he be banned?

Unless this player is claiming to be a moderator and/or use this name to gain an unfair advantage, i see no reason to change his name or warn/ban him for it.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    scorto7 said:

Unless this player is claiming to be a moderator and/or use this name to gain an unfair advantage, i see no reason to change his name or warn/ban him for it.
    His name has been changed by support.
  • IronFish said:

Name: kuro69

I was donating some stuff to my clan realm when this guy tp to me and by what i understand, he wants me to give him perm or he will report me, threatening me that he has screenshot

WARNING! Always remember to write / time or / owner.

-Sir. Toby

• IronFish said:

Name: Rainbow player
    Time: Fri Feb 7 02:25:49 2020
    Scam type: Payaway parkour

He/she hollaed twice so i manage to screenshot second holla

WARNING!
    Every time you report 'Scam', please describe this scam well.

-Sir. Toby

• Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Sir. Toby said:

IronFish said:

Name: kuro69

I was donating some stuff to my clan realm when this guy tp to me and by what i understand, he wants me to give him perm or he will report me, threatening me that he has screenshot

WARNING! Always remember to write / time or / owner.

-Sir. Toby

Sir. Toby said:

IronFish said:

Name: Rainbow player
    Time: Fri Feb 7 02:25:49 2020
    Scam type: Payaway parkour

He/she hollaed twice so i manage to screenshot second holla

WARNING!
    Every time you report 'Scam', please describe this scam well.

-Sir. Toby

If we need additional information, Toby, we will ask for it. You don't need to. Thanks
  • A found a scammer called yeeetss the file shows him leaving pen yard rentals when a fellow qbee called wolfit got scammed a bit of c.
    Shwifty said:

A found a scammer called yeeetss the file shows him leaving pen yard rentals when a fellow qbee called wolfit got scammed a bit of c.

Sadly that isn't proof of a scam. If he is scamming hopefully someone will get proof soon.
  • Found a scammer or dice game in pen yards, name is yeeetss
  • Name: rvv2008 3.0
    Scam type: rentals
    Time: Sat Feb 22 01:09:52 2020

this guy hollaed about a "new" item which turned out to be an angel wings on a rental. thankfully no one rented it and eventually everyone got banned. that guy still tried to scam tho
  • Rental scam
    User: vukan_naruto
    He talks how he made c of tricking people with the scam pictures show process of the scam
  • To add on heres another image
  • Dont forget use this:
    /time
    /owner
    This can help with ban this player

-Sir. Toby
  • Shwifty said:

Found a scammer or dice game in pen yards, name is yeeetss

I cant see cubic time and i dont know who is really owner... If you click "trade" you can see who is owner this rental...

Waring! Owner this RENTAL isn't owner this REALM...

-Sir. Toby
    Sir. Toby said:

Dont forget use this:
    /time
    /owner

-Sir. Toby

Sir. Toby said:

Shwifty said:

I cant see cubic time and i dont know who is really owner... If you click "trade" you can see who is owner this rental...

-Sir. Toby
    Thanks for the help but please don't mini mod. If we need more information we will ask for it.

• Sir. Toby said:

Shwifty said:

-Sir. Toby
    You can also please this player place block...
  • Sir. Toby said:

Dont forget use this:
    /time
    /owner

-Sir. Toby

Sir. Toby said:

Shwifty said:

-Sir. Toby
    Thanks for the help but please don't mini mod. If we need more information we will ask for it.

I can't help with report this? But ok
  • Sir. Toby said:

Dont forget use this:
    /time
    /owner

-Sir. Toby

Sir. Toby said:

Shwifty said:

-Sir. Toby

I understand Whim :D
  • edited February 2020
    Today I was in pens yard rentals and I saw jeff100 doing a payway at pen yard rentals
    Pen yard rentals have a sign not to do payways
    Here some proof

Today I was in pens yard rentals and I saw jeff100 doing a payway at pen yard rentals
    Pen yard rentals have a sign not to do payways
    Here some proof

Not a payaway, that's gambling and is against the game rules. Thank you for the report.
  • I'm honestly so embarrassed and ashamed to post this, but I've been scammed by a player named Roulhs! (Realm name is also Roulhs) He told me he was doing a scam awareness video, told me to drop my best items (Houdini Hat, Silver Wings, Cat Tail) and banned me (what a surprise). What do I do? (I don't have screenshots of the initial moment, but I do have some from when I was trying to get it back. When I first time (no screenshots) tried to talk to him afterwards, he acted like he didn't know me. Later I found him SELLING MY ITEMS!!! and he whispered at me to go away, and I never saw him again. I can't find any words to describe how furious and heartbroken I am, and the words I did come up with probably wouldn't be allowed on here. I didn't know what else to do besides reporting since he's still not banned. Make sure to give him and other scammers on this thread the horrible punishments they deserve!
  • EchoCube said:

I'm honestly so embarrassed and ashamed to post this, but I've been scammed by a player named Roulhs! (Realm name is also Roulhs) He told me he was doing a scam awareness video, told me to drop my best items (Houdini Hat, Silver Wings, Cat Tail) and banned me (what a surprise). What do I do? (I don't have screenshots of the initial moment, but I do have some from when I was trying to get it back. When I first time (no screenshots) tried to talk to him afterwards, he acted like he didn't know me. Later I found him SELLING MY ITEMS!!! and he whispered at me to go away, and I never saw him again. I can't find any words to describe how furious and heartbroken I am, and the words I did come up with probably wouldn't be allowed on here. I didn't know what else to do besides reporting since he's still not banned. Make sure to give him and other scammers on this thread the horrible punishments they deserve!

I can't seem to upload the screenshots since I'm on mobile (I also couldn't select the edit feature because I'm on mobile, which is why I'm replying to myself instead) if any moderators have a discord I can send you the photos

EchoCube said:

EchoCube said:

I'm honestly so embarrassed and ashamed to post this, but I've been scammed by a player named Roulhs! (Realm name is also Roulhs) He told me he was doing a scam awareness video, told me to drop my best items (Houdini Hat, Silver Wings, Cat Tail) and banned me (what a surprise). What do I do? (I don't have screenshots of the initial moment, but I do have some from when I was trying to get it back. When I first time (no screenshots) tried to talk to him afterwards, he acted like he didn't know me. Later I found him SELLING MY ITEMS!!! and he whispered at me to go away, and I never saw him again. I can't find any words to describe how furious and heartbroken I am, and the words I did come up with probably wouldn't be allowed on here. I didn't know what else to do besides reporting since he's still not banned. Make sure to give him and other scammers on this thread the horrible punishments they deserve!

I can't seem to upload the screenshots since I'm on mobile (I also couldn't select the edit feature because I'm on mobile, which is why I'm replying to myself instead) if any moderators have a discord I can send you the photos

Since you don't have any proof you will need to open a support ticket. https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html

• EchoCube said:

EchoCube said:

Did you try the file icon? Just besides the quotes, and headings

• Azsimuth said:

EchoCube said:

EchoCube said:

Did you try the file icon? Just besides the quotes, and headings

Yep, says it failed to upload.
This discussion has been closed.