2 things to fix

1:Monster grave
Oh , it has been become a super rare , but the flaw we can use necromancer kill it . 1500c to ruin 150k thing doesn't seem a good idea can you please change the effect of necromancer wand ? maybe when use it shoot someone they wil stun for 1 second . We have to build a shelter to protect the grave :(

2:Slime egg:Rip i hope this won't revive a slime . Instead , it will just stay egg's appearance to become deco as cuberge egg

Comments

• How come no one want these ? Sad cuz we need to build shelter to protect Monster grave
  • +1
  • Yeah i really like the stun effect with the necromancer wand! Maybe it could be its own wand? +1
  • I thought the necromancer wand did a huge amount of damage?? And yes they should remove the effects of the grave and egg. The egg needs to be place able
  • I thought the necromancer wand did a huge amount of damage?? And yes they should remove the effects of the grave and egg. The egg needs to be place able

The necromancer wand does nothing now

The necromancer wand does nothing now
    No it still can ruin the grave
  • I am +1, since monster grave is good for use as deco, and lost 150k just for a stupid wand. I don't like it.
  • @SirKewberth

Please, I hate having mine in glass.
  • qbee vampireqbee vampire Member
    edited February 2020
    Once i went a vend shop and owner forgot glass his monster grave m i rapidly went to my realm and took my necromancer and shot his grave . The grave became a slyme and when i went back again , the slyme was gone and owner left a signpost said:You buy me :(

Lmao
  • Once i went a vend shop and owner forgot glass his monster grave m i rapidly went to my realm and took my necromancer and shot his grave . The grave became a slyme and when i went back again , the slyme was gone and owner left a signpost said:You buy me :(

Lmao

Bad boy
  • Once i went a vend shop and owner forgot glass his monster grave m i rapidly went to my realm and took my necromancer and shot his grave . The grave became a slyme and when i went back again , the slyme was gone and owner left a signpost said:You buy me :(

Lmao

Bad boy
    Say the guy who careless exposed his own grave and met the devil :> *smirk*

Btw at that time my necromancer only 20 charges left lol

Lmao

Bad boy

Rip 150k wwwww

Lmao

Bad boy

Rip 150k wwwww
    Damn how dare you don't let me shoot >:(

bump
  • bump
  • bump
  • DaFrenchyDaFrenchy Member
    edited March 2020
    1. why not

2. This was done because a lot used those 'super rare' eggs so na
    Slimes inna box exist
  • DaFrenchy said:

2. This was done because a lot used those 'super rare' eggs so na
    Slimes inna box exist

Don't really think make it stay as an egg deco will change its either rarity or price
  • bump
  • bump
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Not even worth time, cuz monster graves n slime eggs r limited & not available to buy anymore, but changing necromancer wand's function is ok? imo
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited March 2020
    Yakroo said:

Not even worth time, cuz monster graves n slime eggs r limited & not available to buy anymore, but changing necromancer wand's function is ok? imo

Once i went a vend shop and owner forgot glass his monster grave m i rapidly went to my realm and took my necromancer and shot his grave . The grave became a slyme and when i went back again , the slyme was gone and owner left a signpost said:You buy me :(

Lmao

Bad boy

Rip 150k wwwww
    Damn how dare you don't let me shoot >:(

bump
    Here's a case who accidentally forgot that he exposed his grave lmao
  • bump
  • bump