Art Commission for cubits!! (Prices lowered **even more**)

edited February 2020 in Player Events & Creations
Hiii!! I entered a lot of art competitions recently so I thought maybe people would be interested in commissions..
At first I thought it violated the rule of like no irl stuff for cubits but I asked in the cc discord and whim said it should be fine sooo (screenshot linked)!! Okay so I've also linked some of my drawings so you can see my drawing style and make sure you're actually interested.. If you do commission i'll send you the drawing with my watermark/signature when finished and then once you give me the cubits ill send you a version of it without a watermark/signature. Most of my drawings take like 1-5 hours but please also consider when I see your request!! >w<

Commission Deals: (all w color)
Shoulder and up drawing of character -400c
Waist and up drawing of character -450c
Full Body drawing of character -500c
If you want your character to have them holding something or having wings that's +20c cause hands and wings are really hard to draw for me :( sorry...

When sending your character in, you need to tell me a description of what you would like,
examples: (PLEASE PUT THE DEAL YOU WANT IN BOLD)
400c ex1) I want shoulder and up drawing of my character, i want it do be a girl, really pale, orange long straight hair, freckles, and blue eyes. I've sent my cc character so you know what clothes to give it!
500c ex2) I want full body drawing of rem from re:zero in my characters clothing, ive sent my cc character.
470c ex3) I want a waist and up drawing and it like bald and the skin white with black eyes like a qbee with my characters clothes like in my photo! i want it holding the wand and with wings (i want a boy)

Please tell if you have any questions or if you think the prices are too high cause honestly I have no idea what to put!! *^^*
(Also please don't forget to add a photo of your cc character so I know what clothes to give it! If you have a preferred color for the background just tell me I don't mind!!!)

Comments

• MachopuppyMachopuppy Member
    edited January 2020
    Dang I didn't know people did art for that much :__: what am I doing selling em 500c

I might buy one im still thinking about it
  • Dang I didn't know people did art for that much :__: what am I doing selling em 500c

Bruv thats even cheap. Irl art commisions cheapest are about 5 dollars. So it would be like 5 dollar worth of cubits. So 7.5k would be a realistic price even if it seems expensive
  • edited February 2020

Dang I didn't know people did art for that much :__: what am I doing selling em 500c

Did I make them too high?? I can fix if needed D:'
  • I think its fine though the shoulder up can be 500-800c. There are always ppl out there who would be willing to pay for ur work :)
  • IronFish said:

I think its fine though the shoulder up can be 500-800c. There are always ppl out there who would be willing to pay for ur work :)

BUMP! Okay I adjusted the prices! I wasn't really sure what to put but im 100% fine with lowering the price I was worried about making it too cheap and being flooded so this works out perfectly! :D
  • bump! (i adjusted prices too :S)
  • edited February 2020
    bump! i added more photos too! :D
  • You could join my art contest if u want
  • You could join my art contest if u want

Sure! I'll definitely look into it!! :D
  • bump happy vday! <3
  • Your drawings are so good..

You might want to consider putting a thread in the art section?
  • Ur drawings soo good <3

but why u make it so cheap?
  • Your drawings are so good..

You might want to consider putting a thread in the art section?

Theres an art section?

Ur drawings soo good <3

but why u make it so cheap?</p>

I had them higher but no one bought, im not really in it for the cubits i mean they sure are nice but i need something to draw