Forge Bug

I have 80 forges forging iron & after an hour or so all of them stopped working. There is 1500 coal in each and 1500 iron or trunks or steel blocks in each. When I open them, they all show forging animation but nothing comes out, I tried re logging & leaving the realm but your recent coding has mucked up the workings :(..... Plz stop buying coding from W3 Schools lol...

Like I had stated prior, there is always about 3 things go wacky just after an update, this makes approx 4 now since Valentine update.

Comments

• Forges don’t work if there is too many laggy items in the realm. It’s always been like this.

Maybe it’s a different bug though.
  • 'Dragon' said:

Forges don’t work if there is too many laggy items in the realm. It’s always been like this.

Maybe it’s a different bug though.

Riddle me this, I took all 80 forges out of the room and I added just 1 forge and even 1 forge would NOT work. I even relogged, and I closed the game and restarted my PC, still no workie :(.

Ok. so I took them all out of that room and added 8 more in my workshop which already had 16. I set them by the door to that room I am working on and 3 times in a row I added 2k iron to each of the 8 new forges and 'JUST' the two end forges furthest from this door still had 1300 iron in them while the other 6 were empty. Like why the 2 end forges were slow and the middle 6 were fast? I was not in the workshop for quite a long time when these were forging. Did the presence of this door act like I was close to them as in the case of that perk that uses less fuel and forges faster when you are close to them?

• Inti, it's not a bug, it's a way to prevent ppl abusing of glitchs

First, the realm where there are 80 forges, have any bush, rubber trunk or something like it? if yes, that's the reason.

second, the forges are faster cause your perk, one of them I don't remember which one, when u stay near a forge, distiller, extrator, etc, it get a bit more faster.
  • Inti, it's not a bug, it's a way to prevent ppl abusing of glitchs

First, the realm where there are 80 forges, have any bush, rubber trunk or something like it? if yes, that's the reason.

second, the forges are faster cause your perk, one of them I don't remember which one, when u stay near a forge, distiller, extrator, etc, it get a bit more faster.

The perk you mention has no bearing in my case because I was not in the realm the forges were in, look at the picture and take me out because I only came in for 30 seconds to reload the forges and to take the screenshot. I was gone the entire time the 2,000 iron were forging. I was in that room the door is by those 8 forges tho, wanna know what I was doing? Stalk me then go in that room :)...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    you know there is a max limit allowed in a realm of drop items right? as i see that photo you always have a lot of dropped items in the realm, try an ACTUAL empty room and see what happens then
  • you know there is a max limit allowed in a realm of drop items right? as i see that photo you always have a lot of dropped items in the realm, try an ACTUAL empty room and see what happens then

Yes I know, this is why had them in and empty room.... to start with .... then they stopped working when I added 2,000 trash cans lol, Problem resolved anyways and that room now has 50,000 trash cans :).
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You are an overachiever and you push the limits of the game on most of your builds. You are like the stress test on the game. lol ;)
  • AmrelAmrel Member
    When the amount of your recube is greater than the amount of your cubits.. I was like whoah. Future farmer jk.