I have been temporarily muted and i don't know why

I have been temporarily muted idk for how long and i don't remember cussing or being mean to anyone can anyone help? Or tell me how long my mute is? Thank you -Cxdy

Comments

• Hello read the discussion and help if u know anything about this
  • HorizonerTiHorizonerTi Member
    edited February 2020
    talk to a mod, only they know why. I suggest private messaging @WhimsicalFirefly . In situations like this, it's better to just private message a mod than to make a discussion about it.
  • talk to a mod, only they know why. I suggest private messaging @WhimsicalFirefly . In situations like this, it's better to just private message a mod than to make a discussion about it.

I dont know how to idr understand this website
  • Cxdy said:

talk to a mod, only they know why. I suggest private messaging @WhimsicalFirefly . In situations like this, it's better to just private message a mod than to make a discussion about it.

I'm sure Whim will see this.
  • Cxdy said:

Click on this ---> @WhimsicalFirefly . there should be a button there that says "message." Click on that to private message.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Closing, please don't create discussions asking about mutes, warnings or bans. These things are better left in dms with a mod.

Thank you @HyperHamsterHero for giving a link to contact me.
This discussion has been closed.