Deyhdrated Cubes Time List & Description. (Red Added)

HorizonerTiHorizonerTi Member
edited February 2020 in Community

Made this for anyone wandering, since the one on the wiki does not tell the times for people with the Hydro Expert 1 (5% faster) and 2 (10% faster) perks. Will be adding another list of updated items that cubes drop and what the chances are of getting that item soon.

ADDED: The different drops for a red cube. I am still working on purple, blue, and green.

**These lists will be updated if I find anything different.**

Comments

• Good luck!
  • Cool Chart. Tauch98 realm has all we can get from the cubes in a room called Learning Zone 2
  • Intimate said:

Cool Chart. Tauch98 realm has all we can get from the cubes in a room called Learning Zone 2

Is it updated though? I have been opening up cubes finding items that they have added more recently, like jay wings, ladybug shell, fox tail, ect. They must be adding items to the chances of what you can get, because I'm finding a lot of items not on other lists and charts.
  • Woah! That's cool @HyperHamsterHero I had no idea they added accessories to it...
  • Boom Tks* said:

Woah! That's cool @HyperHamsterHero I had no idea they added accessories to it...

Those 3 items I listed came out of blue cubes. Also Added what you can get from red cubes. As you can see, there's more to it than what the wiki says.
  • Any update??