Who are the amazing builders in Cubic Castles?

WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
Do you or a friend of yours have some amazing builds that are sitting quietly, undiscovered in a room or realm somewhere? Is there a builder from the early days of the game that has been forgotten that people should know about? If someone wants to be inspired to build, where should they go, what should they see? I need the realm name and owner name for each suggestion. If you have warp food you could drop some on my donation table in Whim's Community Market.

Just to clarify, I'm not looking for someone to build for me and I'm not looking for shops. I'm looking for already finished, creative, well built rooms and realms that would inspire someone to grab some blocks and build.

Comments

• HorizonerTiHorizonerTi Member
    edited February 2020
    GreyCoralKing is by far one of the best builders out there, in my opinion. Anything by him can inspire anyone to extend the barriers of building, whether that's massive farms to colorful Illusions.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    They don't have to be quiet players. I am looking for realms made by great builders
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Interesting topic... I'm glad you made this.

realm name: Paradoxe
    name: galantis

realm name: Community Town Center
    name: galantis

I am currently working on a new project which I also want to show when it is ready... They are all a city, I don't know why I only build city's but I like it and that's what it's about. :D
  • Valyreena's builds are uniqe and extraordinary. I've been right by her side watching her build most of her creations. She unfortunately uses rooms but I can try and give you a warp to one of her builds.
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Valyreena's builds are uniqe and extraordinary. I've been right by her side watching her build most of her creations. She unfortunately uses rooms but I can try and give you a warp to one of her builds.

The Museum of Unseen Arts is the realm name for the place where she stores most of those rooms.
  • Whim's Community Market

;)

Whim's Community Market

;)

that is not an amazing build and I'm definitely not an amazing builder. lol
  • Bomberzone Golden Pagoda by Storm Andy :D
  • Grey.. hands down best I think...
  • Ya'll should check bloody gardens made by faceless turnip/enza widow :-0

Well check Kitty empire-Legacy i have collection of most realms i liked :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

GrayCoralKing is by far one of the best builders out there, in my opinion. Anything by him can inspire anyone to extend the barriers of building, whether that's massive farms to colorful Illusions.

Grey.. hands down best I think...

yup wanted to say the same thing xD, lemme see if i can find his realms
    I know about Grey and how to find his. Any others you can suggest?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i know some but sadly i dont know the realm names anymore, there isnt a way to search on player name is there?
    edited February 2020

i know some but sadly i dont know the realm names anymore, there isnt a way to search on player name is there?

Someone else here on the forums might remember some realm names if you can give the builder's names that you know of.
  • My friends *Bluegem* and *Greengem* built the realm Castle Village for quite a few years. (Warning for mobile users: lag). But don't hesitate to look up their starter realms too, they are connected to a few stunning rooms they have built.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Replicant_wxl and the Nexus clan
  • Night_WingNight_Wing Member
    edited February 2020
    GreyCoralQueen and Valyreena are very great builders in this flourishing community but still there are many bunch of other builders which are very good at building tho! Every build is unique in it’s own way!
    However Am not sure if I can show my own builds! However you can visit “Gallery of the Nightingale” This museum leads to most of my major builds. Lastly it is worth mentioning I was inspired by Valyreena to make a museum of my own.
    Well give it a look :D
  • People mentioning me *blush*. To kind :)

I would like to recommend visiting Anguishire's Storage 2019. It has a lot of detailed and creative pixel/sculpty work put in. This build showcases what one can do with their imagination plus a dash of creativity.
    Surely you all can come up with a few more. This is a creative game and I know there are a lot of builders out there. I need names and places. Help me out here.
  • Doesn't Kewberth's Realm Museum have a few older builds? Maybe some of them have many amazing builds
  • Doesn't Kewberth's Realm Museum have a few older builds? Maybe some of them have many amazing builds

Most of those builds are really popular and have been seen a lot before...
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Hey whimsy, I have a realm called the grand cubic highway, that has a load of great realms from different builders in it. It's back from an old YouTube series I did, well worth a look.
  • the museum of unseen arts has a lot of @Valyreena 's builds she showed me them and they're really amazing! shes super talented!!
  • AnguishireAnguishire Member
    edited February 2020
    Amazing realms and who they were made by

Knop Library - Dreadful KnoP, *Beaveristic*, GreyCoralKing, and others I don't know.

Knop Museum - Dreadful KnoP, *Beaveristic* and others I don't know.

GCK Clockwork Gardens & Academy - GreyCoralKing

GCK Seaside Market & Collection - GreyCoralKing

GCK Ohsoen Research Base - GreyCoralKing

GCK The Pain Inside Me - GreyCoralKing

GCK Coral Estate Ranch - GreyCoralKing

KnoP - Sunball Arena -... very old but still deserves a mention I think. - Dreadful KnoP and others I don't know.

Bloody Gardens (Not finished but still amazing) - Dreadful KnoP and others I don't know.

Helles's Foyer - Helles

Hellesania Kingdom - Helles and others I don't know.

The room that can be entered when you climb the castle in Hellesania Kingdom... castle interior (Not finished but still amazing). - Helles

Museum Of Unseen Arts - Valyreena

Pretty much all the rooms in Museum Of Unseen Arts :P. - Valyreena

PDC Central - Valyreena

Juky Rentals (Not finished but still amazing) - Valyreena, Raina Marie, Graceful Thunder

Sawa's Forest Lobby - Sawatawanana

There is a lot more that can be found in the Build Lobby door in Sawa's Forest Lobby.

Space_Fetus's World Of Wonders - Space_Fetus

Space_Fetus's Shop - Space_Fetus

Space_Fetus's Workshop - Space_Fetus

There are several more great rooms made by Space_Fetus that I don't know how to access.

Paradoxe - galantis

Missilence's Workshop - Missilence

Missilence's Farm - Missilence

Missilence's Birthday Party - Missilence

There are other builds made by Missilence hidden in rooms somewhere >_<.

Koek's Rentals - Koekenbak

Koek's Shop - Koekenbak

There is a lot more that can be found in Koek's Art Lobby, accessed by going through the door left of the entrance in Koek's Rentals.

One Healthy Course - Kelpshake

'Pirate Cove', walk straight to the opposite door when you enter. - Night_Wing

Wizzyboo Academy (Not finished but still amazing) - Imperial Storm

Imperium-Clanroom (Not finished but still amazing) -Imperial Storm

Bomberzone Golden Pagoda - Storm_Andy :D

Skyland - Nurbury East Plains - Kenny Roger/Bruce Wade and others I don't remember.

VoxenVale, locked realm, not sure if it's still there or if it's destroyed - Ed

Super Amicorum - Ed and JustMeg

Jackfury's Steampunk Domain (Not finished but still amazing) - Jackfury

Sugardale - Nolana

Sugardale Market - Nolana

The Doodlers HQ - *Juliesings*

Other builders that deserve a mention... I didn't know how to put them in here because I don't know the names of any of their builds D:.

Rolim

Graceful Thunder

Raykee

Tetra-1

Nathaniel Claw

AshiMagari

Timberton

Liquid Donut

Cheshire Alice

*KeySpirits*

There are probably a lot more that will pop right into my head the second I click "Post Comment", lol.
  • *Rare candy*

Alrealdy quitted, but him's builds IT'S AMAZING

I'll drop one food there.
    Thank you Ang and Cafe!! I still can't believe people aren't telling me about their builds. I know we have builders in this game.
  • Ya'll should check bloody gardens made by faceless turnip/enza widow :-0

Well check Kitty empire-Legacy i have collection of most realms i liked :D

Plenty of great builders that didn't get much notice in the same realm , oh well......
  • xXxRelicDarknessxXx anyone?
  • My sister cheshire alice is great in builds too <3
  • Jedee said:

My sister cheshire alice is great in builds too <3</p>

I agree, her builds are amazing :)
This discussion has been closed.