How many hours did you play cubic castles?

SPY C.SPY C. Member
edited February 2020 in General Chat
^

Comments

• That's just on this steam account, also its just on steam, i went for like a year only on mobile lol
    i started cc in 2015
  • I can't prove anything, but I would like to say at least 7500 hours in total over my 5 years of playing.
  • Liberated said:

I can't prove anything, but I would like to say at least 7500 hours in total over my 5 years of playing.

Wow
  • Liberated said:

I can't prove anything, but I would like to say at least 7500 hours in total over my 5 years of playing.

That means more than 300 days in a row.
  • Liberated said:

Same.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2020

Liberated said:

7500 hours over 5 years averages out to about 4 hours a day. Considering that many people afk for long periods, it's not really that much when you think about it.
  • Liberated said:

7500 hours over 5 years averages out to about 4 hours a day. Considering that many people afk for long periods, it's not really that much when you think about it.
    Mhm, for years I used to come home from
    School, and play for 5-8 hours, and then sleep. Every single day. For 4 or so years. Just recently I stopped doing that, but I still got 1100 hours in the last 8 months.
  • i am playing from 2015 and i got 4.3k hours.
  • I’d say around 6-8k, mostly on mobile, and around 2k on steam.
  • Max at least 4 years i think
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited February 2020
    I didn't play much on the steam edition, but joined in the end of 1918
    2018*
  • JuIius said:

I’d say around 6-8k, mostly on mobile, and around 2k on steam.

So much
  • No clue played since 2016 mostly on phone and tablet so probs on steam would be 3 hoursl
  • Liberated said:

It's obvious that he didn't play for 300 days in a row, anyway 4 hours everyday, considering that you don't play each day for 5 years; it's a lot.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Liberated said:

It's obvious that he didn't play for 300 days in a row, anyway 4 hours everyday, considering that you don't play each day for 5 years; it's a lot.
    I was just giving an average. Some days would be more than 4 hours and some less or none but I bet there are people that do log in every day. I know for me I have missed very few days over the past 5 years that I didn't log in for at least a short time.