Gdog's Vids - YULETIDE 2022 Packs

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Yuletide 2019 Pack Opening

MERRY RUFFFMAS
    Love Pack , Steampunk Pack and Australia Relief Previews
  • Well.. at some point soon I hope to open steam beta branch for overworld test server (same one gdog played on) -- Still fixing bugs. Then it depends how that testing goes and what suggestions people have etc... But basically once we feel that's robust and stable enough it'll become the new way to navigate the game.

How do we log into the beta testing server?
  • Well.. at some point soon I hope to open steam beta branch for overworld test server (same one gdog played on) -- Still fixing bugs. Then it depends how that testing goes and what suggestions people have etc... But basically once we feel that's robust and stable enough it'll become the new way to navigate the game.

How do we log into the beta testing server?
    You can’t. Not yet. They are still getting it ready.
  • But if I were to how would I?
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited February 2020

But if I were to how would I?

That pretty much explains it.
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited February 2020
    gdog said:

this teddy bear outfit is soooo kawaiiiiii
    also I'm glad that they did listen to our suggestion and did make this koala hat charity item big heart
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited February 2020
    gdog said:

Kinda disappointed on the heart ears but ok
    Well if it's only a koala hat and it's temporary if it's gone people first thing to do must be to rise it like super rares , rip .
    Overall , I like the queen dress and the sword and so the heart topiary made by 'real heart' :o
  • gdog said:

Sad, no pet.. but that koala hat is cute tho! Imma support it when it released.

Steampunk outfit and blocks is so cool!!! New theme , amazing. I will get myself the steampunk set.

They finally added their FIRST DRESS in cc! That heart set look weird tho but cute, I love that teddy set its so kawaiii, that sword..! finally!!! (Oh and, gdog forgot to show us Love Bench) in the chest which with old items.

Those butterfly sticker look dope!! But I thought it should be eaater??
  • gdog said:

Sad, no pet.. but that koala hat is cute tho! Imma support it when it released.

Steampunk outfit and blocks is so cool!!! New theme , amazing. I will get myself the steampunk set.

They finally added their FIRST DRESS in cc! That heart set look weird tho but cute, I love that teddy set its so kawaiii, that sword..! finally!!! (Oh and, gdog forgot to show us Love Bench) in the chest which with old items.

Those butterfly sticker look dope!! But I thought it should be eaater??
    Those butterflies are come from my 2017 Valentine suggestion .
    Not sure if we mined the block whether it will drops , i hope not so
  • Time to break out my credit card, if the koala hats for a good cause surely I’ll donate for it :D
  • And undoubtedly it will rise , every items that for charity does . I can't say all but most of the buyer buy it on profit purpose , not to do good deed nor have one for themselves . Or who knows if Sirkewberth may surprise us with parmenent gurantee
  • It doesn't matter if someone donates just to make profit. All we need are donations not why they donate, as long as there are donations it's ok
    Find out what i got from 150 love packs
  • gdog said:

Find out what i got from 150 love packs

How mant love table/chair you got from 150k and how many topiary u got
  • Are you going to do a spoiler on the easter pack?

Are you going to do a spoiler on the easter pack?

I'd love to do one.
    Up to @SirKewberth though.
  • I wonder when we're gonna find out what's in the easter pack this year?
  • yes
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    edited March 2020
    So this easter you will do again preview ? Easter and fools day soon i think time to preview.
    Been awhile. Hope you are all well.
    Here's a little Ocean Update Preview
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    gdog said:

Been awhile. Hope you are all well.
    Here's a little Ocean Update Preview

Wow i love that but i think I wish the old bikinis and old summer decos came back
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    That is INSANE! Btw no school of fishes box? o-o
  • Thank you Gdog for the preview :)!. I love seeing everything because it gives me time to plan ahead because I know what I am working with.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Alvin! said:

I thought about this and it would be nice to have some stuff like that. Gotta leave room for future updates and we can only do so much at a time. But yeah It'd be really good.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited July 2020
    So excited for this update! I love the new themes that have been added recently. Thanks for the video Gdog.
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Alvin! said:

I thought about this and it would be nice to have some stuff like that. Gotta leave room for future updates and we can only do so much at a time. But yeah It'd be really good.
    No problem, since it's a new theme pack so you can add it anytime as long it's permanent, but this update is already great enough, thank you for all your time to make this.
  • like ur vids gdog