Decor / Wearables separately?

GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
I think it is better to separate decoration and wearables from the packs that we get every time, I am more interested in decoration to improve my builds / details and there are players who are only interested in wearables than in decoration...

It is not really necessary, but I think it would be easier for players who only want wearables and / or decorations.

Comments

• Really , i have had that in mind for long ago , decos shouldn't be profitable
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2020
    It's not really about profit or not, just I like it separately so that we get what we want "decos / blocks" or "wearables"... If it is separate then I think the wearables pack may be more expensive because you are pretty sure that you will also get wearables..
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    In the space theme they are in different packs. There are two block packs and a special pack that has the items you would need less of for a build. I can imagine the steampunk theme will have a similar set up.
    edited February 2020
    I mean to keep "deco's / blocks" and "Wearables" separate from those temporary packs that we get during an event such as Christmas, Valentine, Thanksgiving etc...
  • Two separate packs, blocks/Items?

Two separate packs, blocks/Items?

"Decos, blocks" / "Wearables"

Edited.. it must be clearer now
  • I think I may understand what you're trying to say. I like the layout of the packs if I'm being honest. I like the fact I get decorations, blocks, and items at the same time. I think this could cause a few issues on the way. I do see where you're coming from though.
  • I have to say I like them being combined at least for the special packs such as the holiday ones... now if they stay in the cubit store then .. Yea! Separate Em
  • Ms.kawai mopMs.kawai mop Member
    edited February 2020
    galantis said:

Two separate packs, blocks/Items?

"Decos, blocks" / "Wearables"

Edited.. it must be clearer now
    I think you are saying ...... The limited seasonal pack has a chance to get rare and super rare , after it is removed , the cheap common uncommon will put in pack and sell on store permanently and they are seperate like ......500c for Valentine clothing pack , you get random 1 V clothing and if luckier may get wuvva umb some uncomoon like this . And so the deco ......
    Eg:500c you get 15 random decos of thanksgiving and lucky chance may get rare deco cornucopia

Limited seasonal pack may contains limited rare / super rare , the one on cc store wont