When I buy a realm

Hi, I don't know if this is the right spot but I'll ask anyway. When I buy a mountain mine realm, is it possible for a cave mine to be found inside it? Or how sometimes forest mines have rain stamps, does that apply to realm/room buying?

Comments

• You won't get the stamp, no. Everything else will be the same as a regular mountain mine I presume.
  • So it is possible to get a cave mine?
  • edited February 2020
    I believe so, yes.

You will have to buy stamps separately, however.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I think the answer is no. I don't think realms you buy can have caves in them if I'm remembering correctly. Because they aren't really mines. MInes are special and regenerate.
  • You heard it from the main man... there's your answer.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You do not get a cave when you buy a realm or room.
  • I think the answer is no. I don't think realms you buy can have caves in them if I'm remembering correctly. Because they aren't really mines. MInes are special and regenerate.

You do not get a cave when you buy a realm or room.

yes! and it makes sense too! lets say a cave mine did appear in your realm, would the bedrock appear with it? what if u didnt want it? would it also be your realm or like other mines? what would u do with it if it was another mine? it would be too many complications that would just not make sense to have. the same thing goes for stamps, what if u bought an arctic mine and didnt want a blizzard? it would also just defeat the purpose of buying the weather stamps if you get them with realms.
    no stamps dont appear. no cave mines dont appear. and for good reasons!