What do you think about the SteamPunk pack?

Hi players and builders! What do you think about in steampunk pack? With new decors especially the rusty tubes :O and also the wearables, Umbrella,Shirt,Pants,Backpack and glasses

Comments

• Amazing, I personally dont like steampunk, but I like the set
  • i like it too especially the shirt and the glasses
  • @SirKewberth can you add more cogs if steampunk theme isn't next update plz we need more animated cogs with different patterns and colors like gold silver wooden copper i'm tired of the normal gear .
    And we need steampunk housing stuff and @JackFury your steampunk scarf :0
  • I like the steam animation
  • i don't like it.
  • Looking at it, not so keen. I think I will possible like it better later on. We'll have to see. I know that this update has probably had a lot of work put into it so I will appreciate it as much as I can - like all updates. It's a matter of me having to see and use it in-game to give my physical opinion.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I love the idea that the Steampunk items give us something completely different from other things we have to build with. I hope it's a sign of things to come with different themed packs available in the regular shop like this one and the space theme. Even if you don't like steampunk, you have to appreciate that this will open a lot of new builds in the game like the space theme did. Probably even more because the blocks are very versatile and the pipes give all kinds of options for parkour and puzzle builds. Can't wait to see what everyone does with them.
  • I love the idea that the Steampunk items give us something completely different from other things we have to build with. I hope it's a sign of things to come with different themed packs available in the regular shop like this one and the space theme. Even if you don't like steampunk, you have to appreciate that this will open a lot of new builds in the game like the space theme did. Probably even more because the blocks are very versatile and the pipes give all kinds of options for parkour and puzzle builds. Can't wait to see what everyone does with them.

People still buy even they don't like it XD . I'm part of the fan of steampunk , you'll never tell it's charm but you have to agree with it .
  • I love the idea that the Steampunk items give us something completely different from other things we have to build with. I hope it's a sign of things to come with different themed packs available in the regular shop like this one and the space theme. Even if you don't like steampunk, you have to appreciate that this will open a lot of new builds in the game like the space theme did. Probably even more because the blocks are very versatile and the pipes give all kinds of options for parkour and puzzle builds. Can't wait to see what everyone does with them.

People still buy even they don't like it XD . I'm part of the fan of steampunk , you'll never tell it's charm but you have to agree with it .
    Yep XD because theyre new and people will be curious to see and buy some in store

+1 <3
  • I really like the new stuff, and I appreciate the devs adding a larger variety of styles to the game as it opens up more unique building options! +1
  • Steampunk stuff will be my favourite bunch of items