Right or Left Handed

WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
I am curious about right vs left handedness. Answer the poll and lets see how CC players fall in the average right/left handed statistics.

Comments

• edited January 2020
    I was born left handed but I caught the tail end of where it was believed being left handed was bad. In school they would break and mold children to use their right hands even if they were naturally left handed. Like if I was seen using my left hand I would get slapped with a ruler on that hand. I am now mostly right handed now but more fall in the category of being an ambi as I use both hands almost equally. I use whatever hand is convenient.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Wow Grey! Similar story here. My teacher said that left handed people had the devil in them and refused to teach me to write. So my mom went to the school board and fought it. She won in that they couldn't force me to write right handed but the teacher didn't have to teach me, so my left handed grandmother taught me to write. I do a lot of stuff right handed because it's not a left handed world but I still write left handed.
  • If you asked me to write with my left hand I don't think you could tell the difference between that and if I wrote with my foot.
    Right handed ftw!
  • I'm right handed, but I cut with a knife using my left hand... idk why lol
  • Right handed
  • Right handed but trying to make my left hand capable :3
  • I was very young at the time (before I was homeschooled) I would switch between using my left and right hand to write. My teachers said I couldn’t switch between each hand anymore and made me stop (i think they made me write with what hand they wanted me to witch was my right) I do a lot of things left handed but I wish I could still write with it since my mom said I had really nice and better hand writing with my left hand.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited March 2020
  • Im right handed but i want to learn to atleast write with the left one.
  • i can use both..
  • i am right handed but my I older brother is left and my older older brother is both and beck is right to
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited January 2020
    I'm left-handed
    I hate all household appliances that are made for right handed people!
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

I'm left-handed
    I hate all household appliances that are made for right handed people!

I'm with you there! It's a right handed world for sure. I've adapted but it would be nice if more things were made to be used either way. I guess since we only represent 10% of society it's not important enough.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I write and draw with my left hand, but any physical activity I usually do with my right hand, since that's how I learned because of what equipment was available (never any leftie baseball gloves x_x). I'm still waiting for left-handed cookie scoops tho so let me know when someone invents those xD
  • I'm left-handed and never had a problem with that, except when writing with an ink pen (which I do very often), you have to kind of hold your hand above the text you write so that it doesn't wipe all over your paper and your hand.
  • Right handed, used to use scissors left handed but school made me cut right handed.
  • right handed
  • As a right hand person, I find using scissors easy. If you wanted to I could show u my first name with my right and left hand
  • Right handed because it is the right hand to use
  • Similar to grey, was ambidextrous but my teacher made me use only my right, so write with my right hand, but use both for whatever else now
  • Marlboro ManMarlboro Man Member
    edited February 2020
    As a kid I was taught to write left handed and wrote left handed for a while, but when I broke my wrist as a teenager, I had taught my self to write right handed. I can write both hands. As whims knows I play guitar. I do have a left handed electric and acoustic guitar and right handed electric and acoustic guitar but I grew accustom to left handed instrument. All though I can play right handed i so confuse my self sometimes lol
  • im left handed and my younger sister who plays is also left handed! i can write with both my hands but normally i prefer my left and started with my left.
  • Right handed and with my right hand i can throw very hard punches. Left hand is weak
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited February 2020
    My left hand specifically my left wrist is the most weakest thing on the planet. Struggle to lift like anything over 4kg but with my right its perfectly fine
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited February 2020
    Sarco said:

My left hand specifically my left wriat is the most wealest thing on the planet. Struggle to lift like anything over 4kg but with my right its perfectly fine

So if you’re holding your phone with two hands, it’s tilted? xD
  • Im leg handed
  • JuIius said:

Sarco said:

My left hand specifically my left wriat is the most wealest thing on the planet. Struggle to lift like anything over 4kg but with my right its perfectly fine

So if you’re holding your phone with two hands, it’s tilted? xD
    Seems like i had a stroke writing that at 4am but nah its mainly like using it repetitively or just genuinely heavy objects
  • I'm born as lefty. I use my left hand for everything, i'm more confident, it's stronger and it's more stable compared with my right hand.
    I'm also a left-footed.

In my country the tradition and the religion allows to eat only with the right-hand, i had a lots of problem about this with the people around me, but they had to understand that i was born with it.
    Also.. It was extremely hard for me to play on a guitar with my right hand i couldn't even hold it, so i had to find a specific left-hand guitar or switch the strings.
    There are lots of tools and accesories that are made only for right-handed people. I have to say that the world is designed for right-handers. >:)

https://www.lefthandersday.com/

I may be left-handed, but i'm always right! >;)
  • -username--username- Member
    edited February 2020
    Mr. Nero said:

I'm born as lefty. I use my left hand for everything, i'm more confident, it's stronger and it's more stable compared with my right hand.
    I'm also a left-footed.

In my country the tradition and the religion allows to eat only with the right-hand, i had a lots of problem about this with the people around me, but they had to understand that i was born with it.
    Also.. It was extremely hard for me to play on a guitar with my right hand i couldn't even hold it, so i had to find a specific left-hand guitar or switch the strings.
    There are lots of tools and accesories that are made only for right-handed people. I have to say that the world is designed for right-handers. >:)

https://www.lefthandersday.com/

I may be left-handed, but i'm always right! >;)

Right handed people are always right. :)
  • im right handed
This discussion has been closed.