I think we should have a trusted only option for who is allowed in realm

So... I love to build. And i do have 1 or 2 folks id trust to help. I think its a pain to lock/unlock the build so certain folks can get it. You always run the risk that others can tp when its open, and sometimes you want things a secret, or undisturbed - like when ur setting up a giveaway, or an adventure...
What do yal think?

Comments

• This has been suggested by so many people idk why it hasn’t been added yet lol
    +1
  • So... I love to build. And i do have 1 or 2 folks id trust to help. I think its a pain to lock/unlock the build so certain folks can get it. You always run the risk that others can tp when its open, and sometimes you want things a secret, or undisturbed - like when ur setting up a giveaway, or an adventure...
    What do yal think?

ikr my giveaway maze got spoiled cuz of other ppl tp
    +1
  • This has been suggested in the past, now I don’t think the admins are really looking into changing layouts in permissions whole entirely, I think admins are prioritizing newer things that’ll make the game look cooler and better
  • edited February 2020
    I'm not going to lie, I did think this was already in the game. I have just checked and realized I was wrong. This would be extremely useful! +1
  • +1