Okay That's it I'll Stop Selling Corns!

edited February 2020 in Community
Hey everyone, aside from collecting tons of flamencos (664 Flamenco Hats currently when i post this thread) I'm also known as selling corns for 1c each! But as time goes by, the demand on corns went too low that i rarely sold it. So I decided to stop selling corns anymore and ill just keep it in my storage till i can get 20 chest which has full of corns. Thank you for buying my corns and i created about 460k c till the time I stopped selling. Thanks everyone and this is Capt. Rhenz Abs, one of the last corn god seller is now signing off :)

Comments

• *Sells eggplant instead*
  • Crimzo said:

*Sells eggplant instead*

eggplant will give u less recubes tho. thats why corns is greater than all of the crops and i wont sell any crops for now. I might sell all types of crops in the future tho but ill gonna make it little higher so that it wont be sold easily.
  • Hey everyone, aside from collecting tons of flamencos (664 Flamenco Hats currently when i post this thread) I'm also known as selling corns for 1c each! But as time goes by, the demand on corns went too low that i rarely sold it. So I decided to stop selling corns anymore and ill just keep it in my storage till i can get 20 chest which has full of corns. Thank you for buying my corns and i created about 460k c till the time I stopped selling. Thanks everyone and this is Capt. Rhenz Abs, one of the last corn god seller is now signing off :)

BRUH I didn't know I need that xD can you put in a vend so I can buy (possibly all)
  • Bump! I am back selling corns you can close this discussion. thanks
This discussion has been closed.