Please if the mail box

Pixel pip'Pixel pip' Member
edited February 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
Imagine you need to send a secret message to your friend, but they don't have forums, you say to your self it's no worries I'll just go to the mail man but wait there is no mail man then you well that's ok I'll just go to his realm and Mail him a letter. You search for hours in his many realms and you think to your self THERE MUST BE A BETTER WAY! and yes this should be a better way instead You should say @friends name or what your friends name is and it will automatically transport that letter into there mail box

Comments

• Maybe some kind of messaging system for friends only instead? Because I'm pretty sure a lot of players don't use mailboxes anymore nowadays.

You would only be able to message your friends and maybe in the parental controls there could be options to turn it off? Also if you don't want a certain person from your friend list to message you there could probably be some kind of blocking system or it could be connected to the /ignore, /unignore system.
  • Maybe some kind of messaging system for friends only instead? Because I'm pretty sure a lot of players don't use mailboxes anymore nowadays.

You would only be able to message your friends and maybe in the parental controls there could be options to turn it off? Also if you don't want a certain person from your friend list to message you there could probably be some kind of blocking system or it could be connected to the /ignore, /unignore system.

Yes, I definitely agree with this. A way to personally message your friends if they’re online - possibly a whisper from another realm.
    If someone doesn’t have discord/forums you could leave them a message, +1
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited February 2020
    Like Growtopia:
    /Fc (message to all friends)
    /Msg *username* to message anyone in the game
    But maybe different commands
  • Pixel pip'Pixel pip' Member
    edited February 2020

Maybe some kind of messaging system for friends only instead? Because I'm pretty sure a lot of players don't use mailboxes anymore nowadays.

Yes no one uses them nowadays and that's because it's way to difficult which is why this needs to be fixed.