• GayIordGayIord Member
    edited February 2020

^

Love balloon is 140-150k :)
  • TonguelessTongueless Member
    edited February 2020
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2020
    @Blasphemous Please use your own buying/selling threads. Do not hijack others by placing your add on theirs.

• TonguelessTongueless Member
    edited February 2020

@Blasphemous Please use your own buying/selling threads. Do not hijack others by placing your ad on theirs.

^ true.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    What is with people thinking love balloon is the same as red balloon? >_> Humans disappoint me.
  • What is with people thinking love balloon is the same as red balloon? >_> Humans disappoint me.

Don't spread your holy words then , dear ' god '
    ?? Yikes someone is mad they're being called out for trying to cheat players out of 100k+ xD Keep being mad and not getting the item you're looking for.
  • qbee vampireqbee vampire Member
    edited February 2020

?? Yikes someone is mad they're being called out for trying to cheat players out of 100k+ xD Keep being mad and not getting the item you're looking for.

Everyone can offer whatsoever they want , if you feel you don't like somebody leave it then , simple .
    Nothing and nobody force you comment , if you don't like it don't comment so we won't have dispute bruh

Second , it's none of your business look for other's offer .
    edited February 2020
    Just to put this out here, the actual value and price of the love balloon is 130-160k. Now you are informed. Now your potential sellers are informed. If you are angry at me because people know the price, then your intent is clearly to cheat people.

If you are so desperate to have this item and only have 35k cubits, you should be offering something at least to make up for that 100k.
  • Just to put this out here, the actual value and price of the love balloon is 130-160k. Now you are informed. Now your potential sellers are informed. If you are angry at me because people know the price, then your intent is clearly to cheat people.

If you are so desperate to have this item and only have 35k cubits, you should be offering something at least to make up for that 100k.

Ashi , your bad becuz you threw out an inferno . Everyone can offer how much they want , if they get none , it's nothing . Like qbee said if you don't like somebody , just ignore them , so why bringing a dispute ? I read every comment and got this conclusion , Blas is buying one for 100k if you would like to sell it .

Peace :)
    Again, I'm selling for it's actual price, which is between 130k and 160k. Until I get an offer that matches that, I'm not selling. It's likely other potential sellers will do the same.

You're all more than welcome to offer squat for rares, just know it's not very likely you'll get a seller willing to undercut themselves for your benefit.

I'm sick of people trying to undercut the value of items just because they think others are desperate for cubits.

• I'm sick of people trying to undercut the value of items just because they think others are desperate for cubits.

As if you know the whole story :) I fundamentally not hungry for the cubits as it's not requirement for me . Why do have you put your complain on my thread if you don't want to sell ?
  • I think ashi is trying to say that she/he's annoyed because these people are offering very low because "someone has sold two for 1c" and trying to convince other people.
    edited February 2020
    ^ That and also I'm very sick of people offering me less than half of my asking price because they see threads like this that arent successful but they don't read anything past the original post and think that's going to be an okay price to offer anyone.

P.S. it is not necessarily YOU I am angry at. I'm angry at what you are doing, and you are not the only one to do it, so I'm mad at the others doing it as well. It has become a trend to try to cheat others out of their items for 50% or less of their value, and I'm just overall sick and tired of it. This kind of thing is the biggest reason I go on random long hiatuses from this game. Love the game, hate the jerks who do this.
  • Qbee Vampire, stop trying low the price of winter umb and love balloon. Honey Bomb asked me too to do that (to low the price of love balloon) and i declined.So please stop.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited February 2020

Qbee Vampire, stop trying low the price of winter umb and love balloon. Honey Bomb asked me too to do that (to low the price of love balloon) and i declined.So please stop.

Yeah i will be honest , it was my in my intention to low it but never thought my cousin had it to support me , i sold like 8 love balloons for 25-30k each while he sold cupid and love balloon 1c . Those love balloon weren't mine anyway , he supported me to low the price and he did want people have a great Valentine so he sold them through my hands .

Happy Valentine Day btw

And no qbee is buying green easter umbrella , not the winter umb
  • Qbee Vampire, stop trying low the price of winter umb and love balloon. Honey Bomb asked me too to do that (to low the price of love balloon) and i declined.So please stop.

Yeah i will be honest , it was my in my intention to low it but never thought my cousin had it to support me , i sold like 8 love balloons for 25-30k each while he sold cupid and love balloon 1c . Those love balloon weren't mine anyway , he supported me to low the price and he did want people have a great Valentine so he sold them through my hands .

Happy Valentine Day btw

This is the most stupid attempt to change the price of something.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited February 2020

Qbee Vampire, stop trying low the price of winter umb and love balloon. Honey Bomb asked me too to do that (to low the price of love balloon) and i declined.So please stop.

Happy Valentine Day btw

This is the most stupid attempt to change the price of something.
    This act was planned and directed by me . qbee , mop , my cousin and somebody were involved to it to support me. The initial purpose was for a good sake , and it's sad to be ended up like this . I only wanted to low a bit (like 5k to 10k) for the love balloon and we discussed and planned to use it as tester , for the experiment . But my cousin was stated if i don't sell it for 25k , he won't provide those love balloon . We must have the real thing to convince people anyway so i accepted his offer . 8 love balloons were sold by my hands for 25k each and after that he sold his last love balloons and cupid for 1c each (I didn't planned to low cupid , it was on his own). I'm the culprit , i'm the one to blame , so please don't blame them there's none of their fault they were just supporting me . I knew why you guys are angry and feel queasy for this act. It's ok you call for you to call me disgusting as i don't deserve your forgive . Despite i feel nothing wrong with it , the love balloon didn't get affected anyway and it was for an experiment and failed , nevertheless . Criticize all you want , you're welcome .
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'm closing this because it's not a serious offer and this discussion is causing drama.
This discussion has been closed.