Hourly rental realm closed. Sorry everyone.

WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited February 2020 in Community
I've opened a new hourly rental shop.

- Hourly rentals for 10c. Daily and hourly prize machine rentals for warp food are in the hangout area.
- Plots are set it up so you can put a block on top of and in front of the bumper to protect your items. We have had a lot of people lose items in other rental realms because they didn't remove their stuff before the plot expired.
- Place a sign on the plot with your exact qbee name so I can see proof of ownership if the plot expires with items on it.
- Items left on a plot will be moved to storage. Message me privately here or on Discord and to set up a time to meet in game to get your items. If your name was not on the plot you cannot claim the items. Your name must match the sign exactly.
- If you use a plot, please remove the blocks that cover the bumper when you are finished so the next person can get to it to rent the plot.

There is also a race track and a hangout area in the back of the realm. I hope to see this become a popular realm where everyone can safely sell their items, hang out and make friends. See you all there!!

Comments

• Is the prize dispenser daily hourly or weekly, i hope u can reset the dispenser sometime, cuz whenever theres other player rented prize dispenser and put other warp food, I can't get it.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Is the prize dispenser daily hourly or weekly, i hope u can reset the dispenser sometime, cuz whenever theres other player rented prize dispenser and put other warp food, I can't get it.

There are hourly and daily prize dispensers and I will reset them at least once every day.
  • Is the prize dispenser daily hourly or weekly, i hope u can reset the dispenser sometime, cuz whenever theres other player rented prize dispenser and put other warp food, I can't get it.

There are hourly and daily prize dispensers and I will reset them at least once every day.
    Okay, thx
  • I really like the look of it. You have done well there.
    Thanks, I just need to find time to promote it now that I opened it. Things got busy irl so it's just sitting there.
  • Thanks, I just need to find time to promote it now that I opened it. Things got busy irl so it's just sitting there.

You'll get time... if you need any help i'm always available.
  • This sounds epic!
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited January 2020
    Just visited the realm, it's built really well and I like the idea of being able to cover your bumpers so no one can take your stuff! Good luck with promoting it, maybe I'll do a holla from time to time :3
    also
    OH
    think twice
    cause there's another day for you and me in paaaraadise
    Phil Collins keeps singing
  • HorizonerTiHorizonerTi Member
    edited January 2020
    the fact that you made a race track in there.... amazing. I do have one dislike, its hard to see what people are selling without going over to them because of the walls in the middle of the plots.
    edited January 2020

the fact that you made a race track in there.... amazing. I do have one dislike, its hard to see what people are selling without going over to them because of the walls in the middle of the plots.

I will keep that in mind. If it becomes a problem for many people I will redesign them. Thanks for the input :)

I removed the daily bumpers and put in hourly so the whole realm is now hourly rentals with the exception of some daily prize machine rentals for warp food. Thanks to everyone for the input on the daily rentals.
  • Why its lock 0_0
    edited February 2020
    I had to close it up. I've realized that there are several reasons it wasn't going to work right now. I'm going to keep the realm as it is but for now it's closed mostly due to lack of time on my part.
This discussion has been closed.