Ability To Set Entrance Camera Orientation

Whenever one enters a room/realm the camera is set to always be north facing as indicated by the photo below. It would be nice if we could set the orientation of the camera when one enters. Looking again at the photo below is an example of how the camera would like if the camera angle was set at a south orientation. This would be beneficial to builders because we are locked into where we place entrance doors when it comes to parts of the build due to the camera angle possibly being confusing when we place the door. Some instances it is not possible to place an entrance door where we want. For example the project I am working on I have a structure that is built in the north and when one comes in with the locked north position the view is completely obstructed. If it was south facing the view would not be obstructed.

Comments

• But this would work for The player, or a room/realm?
  • edited December 2018
    King whenever you enter a room/realm the camera orientation always begins north facing. You can swivel the camera and of course change the way the camera is orientated as a player but the issue is the beginning point of entrance, the starting set orientation. Direction of qbee already changes with the qbee facing from the door no matter the direction but that does not dictate camera orientation which as above mentioned is always north.
  • King whenever you enter a room/realm the camera orientation always begins north facing. You can swivel the camera and of course change the way the camera is orientated as a player but the issue is the beginning point of entrance, the starting set orientation.

I know, but what i'm saying is that if you could set The pre determined camera position when you enter a realm, that configuration could be diferent for every player, or It has to be configured by the realm that you want to change (sorry for The bad english)
  • It would be set universally.
  • That would be a nice thing. Just add a bumper to set the orientation, or set it relative to the door within the code.
  • This would be great.
    Especially with the almighty cube and baleful box directions.
  • +1 The amount of times i start a build, complete it and then when people enter they immediately press up to travel across the realm (myself included) but actually end up exiting the realm again lol

+1
  • +1 The amount of times i start a build, complete it and then when people enter they immediately press up to travel across the realm (myself included) but actually end up exiting the realm again lol

+1

Happens way too many times to me XD Nearly lost forest mines quite a bit of times because of that. Was a time I did lose it.