is there a cubic castles reddit?

I personally it’ll be better since I use reddit, and I think it’ll be cool if they dropped their updates there instead of a discord server. but that’s just my opinion :)

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    There is no official discord server or reddit for the game.
  • There is no official discord server or reddit for the game.

Um Whim isnt there is official server for cc?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There was one started (by players not us) but it never caught on. We've considered just moving the forums there entirely sometimes, and not running our own forum.
    Please don't drop the forums for reddit. It's blocked in my house because of all of the inappropriate content available. I'm sure my home isn't the only one that has it blocked.
  • There is no official discord server or reddit for the game.

It’s a non- official one, run by the mods.

Please don't drop the forums for reddit. It's blocked in my house because of all of the inappropriate content available. I'm sure my home isn't the only one that has it blocked.

I’m not a fan of reddit either.
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited January 2020

If the account is under 18 years old all nsfw subreddits are blocked.

I’m personally fine with using reddit for CC. I use reddit a lot.

And there is also the part where if any post on the CC subreddit is upvoted enough it makes it to hot, which in turn a huge amount of people see it.
  • There was one started (by players not us) but it never caught on. We've considered just moving the forums there entirely sometimes, and not running our own forum.

I remember its by Ed and mods

There is an unofficial CC Discord server that was started by Ed and is run by the mods. Superxtreme is the owner now because Ed left the server a long time ago. It's an active server and is very useful for reporting and posting screenshots as proof for reports.
    'Dragon' said:

Nope, that might be their goal but it isn't reality. Just like Youtube and Google safe search, there is too much that falls through the cracks.

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

There was one started (by players not us) but it never caught on. We've considered just moving the forums there entirely sometimes, and not running our own forum.

are you referring to this one? https://www.reddit.com/r/cubiccastles/
    It has recent posts(only days ago) but yes, not a lot going on in general.

• Please don't drop the forums for reddit. It's blocked in my house because of all of the inappropriate content available. I'm sure my home isn't the only one that has it blocked.

I’m personally fine with using reddit for CC. I use reddit a lot.

There is an unofficial CC Discord server that was started by Ed and is run by the mods. Superxtreme is the owner now because Ed left the server a long time ago. It's an active server and is very useful for reporting and posting screenshots as proof for reports.
    'Dragon' said:

Nope, that might be their goal but it isn't reality. Just like Youtube and Google safe search, there is too much that falls through the cracks.

Idk, I scroll reddit a couple hours every day and I’ve never seen anything nsfw.
  • Reddit would be way easier to use and if you dont want anything nsfw put it under 18 and dont browser the popular tab
  • Dont get me wrong i love reddit but Cubic Castles doesnt really fit in on Reddit. Personally i dont think it matches with what CC is about
  • I’m subbed to their subreddit, whoever owns it literally offered me mod ages ago but I never really accepted lol
  • nightbreezenightbreeze Member
    edited February 2020
    Yup. It's completely dead.

I'd love to revive it.. somehow :/
  • good idea xD i am sure is any fan who made that
  • We have a discord server, forums, and a wiki. I don't reckon a Reddit would be a good idea. Unless someone has the time to run it. Not to mention the wiki not being active at the moment due to some problems.