Richest CC Player EVER

Comments

• JuIius said:

I would like to know who the richest player is who has never bought cubits

Pontozen
    Yeah, most likely.
  • JuIius said:

Crimzo said:

Well no one can name anyone wth proof who has more than 50mill, so as far as we know Nisaw is the richest.
    I know this because I saw him buy 50mill cubits

Your telling me you saw him spend ten THOUDAND pounds on a game?!
    Yes, because beckey creeped into nisaw’s house and personally used his own eyes, then he got arrested for trespassing.
    So, you must have also been creeping into nisaws house to watch all of this play out
  • just one thing i read, ponto spent several cubits, he never spent any money inside the game (it's in the poll).

and, I'm not sure if he is the richest... but I know he is one of the most rich player.
  • This is a question that nobody asked, but everyone needed... who really is the most expensive player? Just if there was a way to know.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Zen is most likely the richest player to have never spent money on the game. In terms of richest in general, Chickenlips and KnoP are up there
  • JuIius said:

Crimzo said:

Well no one can name anyone wth proof who has more than 50mill, so as far as we know Nisaw is the richest.
    I know this because I saw him buy 50mill cubits

Your telling me you saw him spend ten THOUDAND pounds on a game?!
    Yes, because beckey creeped into nisaw’s house and personally used his own eyes, then he got arrested for trespassing.
    So, you must have also been creeping into nisaws house to watch all of this play out
    Haha yep I suuuurrreee did x)
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

Zen is most likely the richest player to have never spent money on the game. In terms of richest in general, Chickenlips and KnoP are up there

I also agree on that
  • keep in mind the "Rich" refers to C. "Wealth" on the other hand is everything everything else a person owns C not being included. At least thats what my option on the definitions of those two words... on a side note I cant believe no one put me on this list yet... I know I've gotta be in the top 10 Largest accounts on the server. ;)
  • keep in mind the "Rich" refers to C. "Wealth" on the other hand is everything everything else a person owns C not being included. At least thats what my option on the definitions of those two words... on a side note I cant believe no one put me on this list yet... I know I've gotta be in the top 10 Largest accounts on the server. ;)

Weird flex but ok
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited January 2020

keep in mind the "Rich" refers to C. "Wealth" on the other hand is everything everything else a person owns C not being included. At least thats what my option on the definitions of those two words... on a side note I cant believe no one put me on this list yet... I know I've gotta be in the top 10 Largest accounts on the server. ;)

Weird flex but ok
    Unless you have 30-40 mil in items, you aren’t in the top 10. You never know though. There’s a lot of rich players out there that are quiet.

Grog, I totally forgot about your riches! I am so sorry :(! You actually are a very wealthy player, but sooooo quiet. Happy you still play CC dude.
  • Sorry by "large accounts" i was talking about in size of the account not in wealth my bad. >_<
  • Liberated said:

keep in mind the "Rich" refers to C. "Wealth" on the other hand is everything everything else a person owns C not being included. At least thats what my option on the definitions of those two words... on a side note I cant believe no one put me on this list yet... I know I've gotta be in the top 10 Largest accounts on the server. ;)

Grog, I totally forgot about your riches! I am so sorry :(! You actually are a very wealthy player, but sooooo quiet. Happy you still play CC dude.
    Grog has so many amazing builds he’s richer than a “rich” player.
  • edited February 2020
    when i was in the beta i had a lot in the beta vers if that counts for anything :')
  • nightbreezenightbreeze Member
    edited February 2020
    Billyboo...?

He's gone now, I'm pretty sure, but he was quite rich. those krampus masks..
  • V when he hacked lol
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited February 2020

V when he hacked lol

Me and Lib had 20-40mil before I cheated a single cubit. So we where up there before.. and after I hacked?
  • you were apart of V's hack?
  • you were apart of V's hack?

I am V.
  • Lonely_Island. he once showed me pure 28 million, while having a shop full of super rares, having most expensive items collected.
  • I feel like Zed is one of the most richest players.
  • 'Dragon' said:

you were apart of V's hack?

I am V.
    ………
    you weren't perma banned? ad were you mad when your friend who help with the hack- chord was it? the guy with the purple easter hats- it was so easy to see he was hacking

• 'Dragon' said:

I am V.
    ………
    you weren't perma banned? ad were you mad when your friend who help with the hack- chord was it? the guy with the purple easter hats- it was so easy to see he was hacking

He was perma banned but he didn't break any forum rules so..

Actually it wasn't perma ban it was like 9999 days
  • Crimzo said:

'Dragon' said:

I am V.
    ………

He was perma banned but he didn't break any forum rules so..

Actually it wasn't perma ban it was like 9999 days
    That’s a perma ban
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i most likely would have been a canidate if i didnt constantly throw items to random persons lol
  • i most likely would have been a canidate if i didnt constantly throw items to random persons lol

That shows generosity. That's the best way to be, you don't need to be anything more.

- in the right context! As long as when you say 'throw items at random people' you don't mean being scammed.

i most likely would have been a canidate if i didnt constantly throw items to random persons lol

That shows generosity. That's the best way to be, you don't need to be anything more.

- in the right context! As long as when you say 'throw items at random people' you don't mean being scammed.
    no i mean just giving things to people, ussually ending into "NOOOO NOT AGAIN, STOP!" xD
  • i most likely would have been a canidate if i didnt constantly throw items to random persons lol

no i mean just giving things to people, ussually ending into "NOOOO NOT AGAIN, STOP!" xD
    Random craftables and resources ? :P
  • 'Dragon' said:

I am V.
    ………

We are no longer friends with that guy. We had multiple arguments about how he was harming the game during that time period.

But that doesn’t matter, explaining that is not what the thread was made for lol.

Random craftables and resources ? :P
    yeah mostly like realm deeds, and like 5000 ammount blocks and such, i had one time a friend that i got from loving tophats to hating them because i gave him like 2000 tophats though (woops)