BeckS Questions and suggestions

Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
edited January 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
Question1: I know that they add seasonal items for the specific season, but why not also add fixes to the games, new items in the game, and other things.
It doesn't have to be new cloths or an item to sell. But why not additions to items already in game.
Question2: why doesn't water current and conveyor belt blocks move items? It would add such an advancement to the game.
Think about it. New types of farms, better building, and just a new thing to work on for the old time players.
Question3: and if conveyor belts and water current move items, then why not add auto crafting benches to make factories, and if for some reason SirKew doesn't add these additions (for a reason I don't know, but he is such a great game owner) then why not little hoppers that have a hole in the top so when an item is dropped on top of it it will dispense into a forge, crafting bench, and other odd crafting things
Question4: when will the overworld update come?! I'm so exited and can't wait :).
I'm wondering if anyone else has questions about items that should be added, so comment down below Xd what you think should be added.
=======================================================================================================
My ideas.
1. Conveyor blocks and water current should be able to move blocks.
2. There should be an auto crafter like a work bench but you select what you want to craft and put in the items and it will craft for you.
3. A hopper that dispenses items that are on top of it into what is ever below it, such as a crafting table, forge, or anything like that.
4. Why these items: this will help people make factories and have a lot of fun. Of course you won't gain any xp from these objects.
if a conveyor carries plaster to a hopper then the crafter can auto craft yellow plaster, since the yellow dye is already in it. They all work together.
5. An auto crafter that drops what it crafts? Idk if this is such a good idea, it is my idea, but would it be to overpowered?

Comments

• @SirKewberth .
    I love this game and it is so amazing, but I don't see why mostly the only thing being added in the season updates are just cloths and useless deco exept for show? This game is really cool but I feel like this game is focusing to much on the cloths and deco, and not fixing or adding new possibilities, and interacting items.
    I would really like to know if anyone agrees or disagrees and why. I am all ears and open for correction.
  • 1. Cool, i would like it, why not add water current that go DOWN too? to make Waterfall

2. Quite too OP, its like autoclicker spam click "Craft"

3. Quite confuse

4. Yeah+1

5. Too Op
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited January 2020

1. Cool, i would like it, why not add water current that go DOWN too? to make Waterfall

2. Quite too OP, its like autoclicker spam click "Craft"

3. Quite confuse

4. Yeah+1

5. Too Op

How is 2 op when you can do max craft? I knew I would have to explain this a little more, but don't know why I didn't.
    The reason it is an auto crafter is if it runs out of resourses the hopper can dispense more resourses and making the crafter work again.
    3. A hopper is an object that has a hole in the top, so when an item is on top of the hopper it will go into the hopper and dispense out the bottom
  • 1:Water current can move ball tho
    2:Hell no
    3:Omg yes ! Let say i have 50 length of forges but i don't want to walk so i can accumulate the item to my nearest spot yes +1